Sex scandal woman 'bragged about it'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
Yes there is.

Thankfully most people dont think lying about rape is actually worse than the act of commiting rape
blah OMG please some1 kill me right now. all hail GB, he is obviously the only right person and he is only allowed to have an opinion. read through my posts again please :grinning:

Vagabond

flumshma
Reaction score
i'm willing to bet she has bordeline personality disorder...it peaks in the 18-25 year old age group. they participate in high risk behaviour, and sex with multiple and random partners is right at the top of the list. they then regret what they do, and it can often push them towards suicidal and isolative behaviour, and then their mood spikes up again.
Yep, most mental illnesses manifest there.

Sad, to be struck down in our prime.

Oh yes, lying about a rape is equally as bad as raping someone.

The dirt will stick to the person's name for the rest of their life, despite their lack of guilt.

Game Breaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Ok, I think a few people are getting a bit carried away and trying very hard to make someone who lies about rape, worse than a ******

Now matter how much you twist it

Leesee

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok, I think a few people are getting a bit carried away and trying very hard to make someone who lies about rape, worse than a ******

Now matter how much you twist it
GB, it's an opinion. settle down.

PantherPower83

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
In the words of Linkin Park:

"When the paper's crumpled up, it can’t be perfect again"

Even if at the end its confirmed that Johns did nothing, it still wont go back to normal for him. Poor bloke

Game Breaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
blah OMG please some1 kill me right now. all hail GB, he is obviously the only right person and he is only allowed to have an opinion. read through my posts again please :grinning:

You're allowed to have an opinion, even though its pretty weird opinion to have

But most people dont hold that opinion

PigBenis

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a friend.

Nowadays she's a mum of one (5yo boy) aged 28. When she was 18 however, she was a sexual charged promiscuous temptress of the highest order. Not a slut ! She selectively picked and chose who her partners were and exuded confidence the whole time. If she wanted a guy, she'd get him. They'd date for a while. She'd get bored - That simple !

All of a sudden she went kind of quiet. She changed circles of friends we both knew. Withdrew socially. Left a job at "Home" behind the bar when only months earlier stated it was the time of her life.

Eventually found out one fateful night, she'd gone to a Hen's night. Her being her, she decided a/the stripper(s), was hot stuff. An invitation to come backstage arose. She took it. She was met by, not one, but two strippers. She'd had a threesome before. Drunk on vodka and misguided confidence, she thought this would be no issue. Why the hell not !

What she didn't realise was these guys had experienced so much of this in their chosen careers, they'd been completely desensitised to the intricacies of women's feelings.

They (strippers) became a group of 3 halfway into proceedings unbeknownst to my friend. A decision to "quickly get it over with" became the catalyst for years of regret and self-loathing. They were rough, forceful, degrading, verbally abusive and dismissive of her worth as a woman.

These days my friend seeks solace in her family and her son. The scars from what she experienced are still there !

NOW - Before you go touting "I told you so" and silently pointing fingers at people like me while enjoying your Lulz - Do remember, I was thinking of my friend as this issue was slowly being revealed for the magnitude it is !

If that NZ "Clare" winds up a fraud, she (and Four Corners) will have done a diservice to people like my friend, who are genuinely affected by the treatment they've recieved from certain men.

And that p*sses me off on a whole new level !
dude my point was that people shouldn't make judgment after watching only one sided story. you instantly believed her due to what happened to your friend but i think you should of waited for the other sides story and then made your judgment

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
In the words of Linkin Park:

"When the paper's crumpled up, it can’t be perfect again"

Even if at the end its confirmed that Johns did nothing, it still wont go back to normal for him. Poor bloke
I sadly think you are right.

What a shame - it's a cruel world out there.

Patmania

Pwner
Reaction score
CHANNEL Nine commentator Phil Gould is replacing Matthew Johns on tonight's Footy Show after Johns was stood down indefinitely.

Gould has spent the day with the Johns' family. The show will be devoting a large section of the program to the Sharks scandal.

Special section: Full coverage of Matthew Johns sex scandal

Meanwhile, Channel Nine has already started the process of scrubbing all signs of Johns from its past - it has removed his photo from the masthead of its Footy Show website.

Now only the two remaining panellists, Andrew Voss and Paul "Fatty" Vautin are in the picture.

Today, Vautin defended his support of Johns on last week's Footy Show

And without Johns, who has been stood down but not sacked, the show will be fighting for survival.

The tired program depends on Johns for success in the same way the Newcastle Knights once relied on his brother Andrew.

The program has suffered from dismal ratings and controversial incidents in the past, including host Vautin insulting a disabled security guard last year.

Poll: Should Johns have lost his job?

Now media commentators said the loss of Johns could be enough to kill the show after 15 years.

Fusion Strategy media analyst Steve Allen said the failure to groom current players to join the on-air panel could prove costly.

"The show's executive producers should have started on generational (changes) five years ago because now it's like the last man standing," Allen said.

Gallery: Matthew Johns in crisis

"They should have had young players. Someone who can speak well, present well and has a real knowledge of the game. I would think there were half a dozen candidates."

He said without Johns and his alter-egos - including the hard-drinking Reg Reagan - the program would lack humour and the freshness it needed to survive.

Take our NRL sex scandal survey

"They have stood him down but I wouldn't think they will dismiss him," Allen said.

Sex claim girl 'a willing participant'

While the program proved a ratings failure last year, The Footy Show has this year been winning its Thursday night timeslot.

Allen said he expected the program would stay on air for the 2009 footy season.

Tomato Sauce: http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/story/0,22049,25480755-5001021,00.html

Patmania

Pwner
Reaction score
Imagine how god damn funny it would be if the footy show started up and they said:

"Matthew Johns is no longer a part of the footy show and we would like you to welcome the newest addition to the footy show, PERCY LE BLANC!".

Matty runs on dressed as Percy.

JackTheLad

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
lol, wtf

whats wrong with you?

Its disgusting, ofcourse. But saying its as bad or worse than rape is not right
Mate accusing a innocent person of a horrendous crime is worse than the crime itself. I am sure there s a verse in the Quran about this.

Leesee

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not only mine

Most people in society
go ask a rape victim their opinion of someone who lies about being raped.
their opinion is really the one that should count.

you can't speak for most people in society.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
Mate accusing a innocent person of a horrendous crime is worse than the crime itself. I am sure there s a verse in the Quran about this.
accusing someone of adultry inn our religion when its false is punishable by death also. So imagine accusing someone with rape? But i suppose that must be questionable now :grinning:

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
The only good to come out of the end of Matthew Johns on the Footy Show is the end of Percy Le Blanc.

OMFG! That was never funny. I would stop watching everytime that came on!

But yeah, still ridiculous that he's gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.