Got a thing for greek girls

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I don't like women with more hair than me :D
Definitely a deal beaker sadly.. poor hairy girls. I feel for them, but then again there is laser therapy.

The Greatest

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have dated/seen few nationalities but, the most beautiful woman I have ever dated is from Venezuela...I nearly married that girl.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Irish decent freckle face chicks.

the Coyote

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can't past all the body/facial hair TBH.
I agree with this .. I have a really hot niece on my in-law side ... she is half greek / half Samoan...
Sadly she has way to much body hair , poor girl , hairy arms , a hairy back, and a hairy stomach =( ...

She has always been hairy and everybody was hoping that the hair would disappear as she got older...
but... it is still there =( ... Laser might be an option when she can afford it ...

the Coyote

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would stay away from Samoans .... probably Islanders in general .. my missus isn't too bad =P (hope she is not
reading this =P ) she is the small one of her family ...gets confused as my hot nieces mum =P.. but most of the
girls I see are 100 kg's plus , 6 feet tall ,massive legs, big butts and small fun bags ... and that's when they are 15 ..
a skinny Samoan girl is like 1 in 100 ...... =( ...and a pretty one is like 1 in a 1000 =(

Last edited by a moderator:

Ndawai

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree with this .. I have a really hot niece on my in-law side ... she is half greek / half Samoan...
Sadly she has way to much body hair , poor girl , hairy arms , a hairy back, and a hairy stomach =( ...

She has always been hairy and everybody was hoping that the hair would disappear as she got older...
but... it is still there =( ... Laser might be an option when she can afford it ...
All the girls ive been with that have abit of arm hair and nothing crazy like a monobrow or moustache have always been good in the sack! i think it the extra hormones. ..

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
how funny that the aussie and leb chicks are the 2 top picks

the Coyote

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
All the girls ive been with that have abit of arm hair and nothing crazy like a monobrow or moustache have always been good in the sack! i think it the extra hormones. ..
I have heard that .... and .. I would agree ... they are definately hornier =P

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Btw, Armenian should be here.

That is my pick. Every Armenian girl i have seen in my life has been a 7+/10.

Status
Not open for further replies.