Personal Stunts

Status
Not open for further replies.
X

XxFoVoSxX

Hahaha I usually do it off mosman beach wall onto the sand. I know I'll fcuk up if I do it on solid ground.

I'll give it some thought though, and practice
in the last couple months of year 12, my mates and i would get into the legal studies room and do stupid stunts and ****...

so one day we decide to make a wrestling video.. we ended up breaking 3 tables :o

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
when jackass was big i used to do some stupid stuff

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
1. Set up a table
2. Climb a ladder
3. Jump
4.????
5.Profit

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Sit outside Spaztricks front door disguised as a hamburger. Then ring the doorbell....

X

XxFoVoSxX

When Sunrise (or whatever the Channel 7 show is) is filming at their studios and showing people in the background, stand at the window and give the glass a big wet sloppy tongue kiss. :D

Edit: While wearing a Roosters jersey.
nom nom nom nom

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
$1000 cash to any Kenneler who chucks a Brown-eye in the Sunrise Window, On Air, Wearing a Roosters Jersey.

Either has to be video'd on mobile from outside OR live shot - Uploaded on YouTube !!!

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
LOL id so do it if we had a written contract and some1 gave me a roosters jersey haha

dogkat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
$1000 cash to any Kenneler who chucks a Brown-eye in the Sunrise Window, On Air, Wearing a Roosters Jersey.

Either has to be video'd on mobile from outside OR live shot - Uploaded on YouTube !!!
Trouble is, if there is a few seconds delay in their telecast, they might be able to cut it out of the on-air footage. That's why I suggested the tamer version.

Of course, if it's gonna happen, make sure we all know in advance. I work near there and it would be funny to watch. :D

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
I must say I'm so far disappointed at the suggestions you've thrown at me :uptight:

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
pop a balloon with your teeth

eat a tablespoon full of paprika

lick a 9v battery

put a blindfold on and start running around your house at full pace until you hit something

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Dress up like a rabbi and go walk in Lakemba.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Eat a big jar of vegemite with a spoon.. I saw an American guy do this on YouTube..he actually had two jars..nearly killed him!

dogkat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
pop a balloon with your teeth

eat a tablespoon full of paprika

lick a 9v battery

put a blindfold on and start running around your house at full pace until you hit something
I did this when I was a little kid, simply because my brother told me to. I didn't know what would happen :(

Status
Not open for further replies.