• N/A

Votes: 32 31.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darbas

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL.... so contracts can just be broken when ever a player wants to break them? and what would the dragons pay him 25k a year?
J MORRIS hates the dragons they fu3ked him around to much he will never return there.
That is all....
All i meant was dont shoot the messenger. Didnt say Josh has a right to leave or that he is :confused:

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
definately correct on Ryan, he is on virtually nothing for the last 2 years.
dont know about Patten tho.
The Bulldogs have money to burn after Willie Mason left at the end of last season.

They also front-loaded the contracts of Andrew Ryan and Luke Patten to free up cash next season.

Ayoub yesterday confirmed both Melbourne and Canterbury had made their first official offers to Lima.
source: http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/nrl/storm-close-in-on-jeff-lima/story-e6frfgfx-1111116097489

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
By front loading Ryan and Pattens contract does it mean we pay them more money in the earlier seasons of their contracts and less the further through it gets?

MeskBrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
DNS error - cannot find server

Oops! This link appears to be broken.
Suggestion:
Search on Google:

Google Chrome Help - Why am I seeing this page?
©2009 Google - Google Home

what i saw after clicking on your link. thanx

bigbird

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
There is no way the Dogs would release Morris to the Dragons. Even at the end of his contract the Dragons would have to make some big calls with player retention to fit Josh under the cap!
He is going not going anywhere,his happy and is staying .

That came from 3 Board and Todd Greenberg.

So kill the rumour.

bigbird

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
By front loading Ryan and Pattens contract does it mean we pay them more money in the earlier seasons of their contracts and less the further through it gets?
Andrew Ryan and Luke Patten were front loaded so that means we free up 350k for Ryan and 280k for Patten.

Front loading means that players are paid in the First year of there contracts,,so Andrew Ryan was paid 1 million and 50k for three years and Luke was paid 849k for three years,so next year they are both of and that would free up 630k out of our cap at the end of next year.

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Andrew Ryan and Luke Patten were front loaded so that means we free up 350k for Ryan and 280k for Patten.

Front loading means that players are paid in the First year of there contracts,,so Andrew Ryan was paid 1 million and 50k for three years and Luke was paid 849k for three years,so next year they are both of and that would free up 630k out of our cap at the end of next year.
Oh right, I thought it was something like that. Cheers for clearing that up.

S

Snake Jailbird

LOL.... so contracts can just be broken when ever a player wants to break them? and what would the dragons pay him 25k a year?
J MORRIS hates the dragons they fu3ked him around to much he will never return there.
That is all....
rewind one year.

bulldogs2010

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No. Both were off contract in 2008 but were both signed till the end of 2011.

morgandogs

ARMIT LOVE
Reaction score
i dont think we need more signings unless they ae for nsw cup we have lost haz and signed tia and turner and lost beatwood and signed dene and i would look at signing a hooker to replace sully unless kevie feels dene can cover hooker good enough

5/8

Loyal Royal Blue & White
Reaction score
still need a 2nd rower/prop,like josh cordoba or wairangi koopu for small coin,espicially if we lose/release players like morrin etc,who are good 4 depth.

C

chipandchase

No. Both were off contract in 2008 but were both signed till the end of 2011.
that is correct, bulldogs you are wrong
Ryans contract was front loaded, his last 2 years are on min money, i know this for a fact
general i dont know about sorry

wigum

Immortal
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
that is correct, bulldogs you are wrong
Ryans contract was front loaded, his last 2 years are on min money, i know this for a fact
general i dont know about sorry
sauce?

ThePedigree

Blue Ribbon
Reaction score
i dont think we need more signings unless they ae for nsw cup we have lost haz and signed tia and turner and lost beatwood and signed dene and i would look at signing a hooker to replace sully unless kevie feels dene can cover hooker good enough
We have a Ennis who's an 80 min hooker, then Dene who can back up on hooker and then there's Nathan Smith in NSW Cup who from what I've seen is very handy. Don't think we need more hook than that.

Darbas

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We have a Ennis who's an 80 min hooker, then Dene who can back up on hooker and then there's Nathan Smith in NSW Cup who from what I've seen is very handy. Don't think we need more hook than that.
Blake Green can play hooker too if hes needed.

ThePedigree

Blue Ribbon
Reaction score
^^ Well fk me, there you go.

Hooker problem = solved.

Good work troops.

On to another topic: What's happening with that "Big name" Forward we were signing a few weeks ago? Bird? Snake?

Status
Not open for further replies.