Reaction score
funny how now the "make my words" isnt being used that much anymore lol

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
just added links for all news on page 1.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Cory Patterson re-signed with the inbred, redneck sister/mother loving hicks yesterday so cross him off the list.

astroboy

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I'm sure theres plenty of good prospects off-contract this year. Plus it seems that the Bulldogs are recruiting some players with huge potential for example that Rugby Union kid and the Luke Taumaive.

W

waveraider

I dont think any of us really know how much money there will be to spend or what Kevin Moores strategic direction is for the playing group. We have been able to sign some good players. I think we need to rely upon Todd and Kevin to bring the right players to the club to support the playing model Kevin Moore has. If Wolfman fits this then good stuff but lets not worry and overs at this point in time and trust their decision making skills, clearly we are not dealing with Malcom Noad here.

5/8

Loyal Royal Blue & White
Reaction score
Cory Patterson re-signed with the inbred, redneck sister/mother loving hicks yesterday so cross him off the list.
next targets should be ben creagh/sam thaiday or justin poore,and maybe adam cuthbertson,who would come cheap as he would be looking for a start somehwere,seeing he cant get in the manly 17.Maybe we are one of the clubs talking to nate myles allready,not sure tho! I know the dogs are talking to some players allready for 2010 and beyond,patterson as an example.

astroboy

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Signing wolfman would be great news for next season. We would have a very strong backline.

BILLYA-BULLDOG

DOGS 4 LIFE
Reaction score
Michael Robertson would be better than Wolfman can cover fullback, wing & centre

bulldogs2010

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Signing wolfman would be great news for next season. We would have a very strong backline.
Possibly.

I like the idea of Nanai on one wing, Williams on the other.

But if we want a monster forward who IMO would make a good back rower, Dave Taylor from the Broncos.

He makes so many tackle busts and is definately a future origin player.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
next targets should be ben creagh/sam thaiday or justin poore,and maybe adam cuthbertson,who would come cheap as he would be looking for a start somehwere,seeing he cant get in the manly 17.Maybe we are one of the clubs talking to nate myles allready,not sure tho! I know the dogs are talking to some players allready for 2010 and beyond,patterson as an example.
I'd take Thaiday but he's keen on NFL. I think they'll throw a nice big "LOL" his way if he follows up on it.

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ben Creagh would be a very good pick up. But you would have to pay overs for him whoever gets him!

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
i spoke to nate myles over the xmas break i asked him if he would ever come back to the dogs... he said no chance...

Duffman25

Grimaldi's no.1 fan
Reaction score
Lol nate myles that 5-head, no way the last thing we need is another player who loves hangin out with mason and the rest of the roosters every weekend. That went real well with $BW, reni, tonga and roberts.

B

billiris

yer nate myles is not wanted. he had a chance to stay, took the big money at the pritties and we dont want him back.

Status
Not open for further replies.