Opinion Full Metal Racket // Short Fast Loud

M

mofo sixx

because i was born too late to watch them :(

so this final world tour is my only chance
they havent said its their "final" tour that rumour starts circulating every time they have toured since the early 90's until it comes from the band themselves i would pay no attention & Mal & Ang have always said that while ever the stones are still touring that gives AC/DC at least another 10 yrs *since the stones are 10 yrs older than AC/DC*

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
same i have a recurring dream where i miss out on tix to AC/DC & i freak out big time!

my first ever concert was AC/DC in 1988 @ the entertainment centre, i was only 13 & my dad came with me & they blew him the fk away *and me* & have seen em 2 times in 1991 once in Syd & once in Melb 2 times in '96 both in Syd & once in 2001 @ Canberra *generally AC/DC are in doors & dont opt for a mosh & have all seating , so to see em outdoors & be right @ the front in the mosh was fkn awesome , best ever!

the cannons @ that first gig were seriously brutal they have tone em down just a tad, my ears literally rang for days afterwards

i have never heard a louder band live than AC/DC & i have seen stacks!

@ that gig i met this japanese dude who had a tattoo of Ang from the Highyway to hell album like his whole back! & on his ass checks he has AC on one & DC on the other crazy dude

I was reading their book "Maximum Rock" & thta dude gets a mention, for the Stiff Upper Lip" tour he followed em all over the world & went to every show on the tour! , that was way way way hard core!
I was at the canberra gig too! We had a few joints going in the crowd and nearly got busted. The security approached us and asked if we were smoking pot, but we told them it came from at the back, said thanks and moved on. Hahaha. Idiots!!

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Threat Signal
KIllswtich Engage
Scar Symmetry
God Forbid

ALso pretty good bands

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
alot of ppl h8 anselmo, i love the guy,

i hope maybe oneday he & vinnie Paul & Rex all get together again maybe with Zakk Wylde on Guitar!

how awesome would that be!
TBH i cant stand his redneck sh1t, but goddamn he's got a throat on him. I love his other projects; Superjoint Ritual, Down, Arson Anthem.

Zakk Wylde with Pantera?? That would be a sight to see. Yee haa grandma.

M

mofo sixx

TBH i cant stand his redneck sh1t, but goddamn he's got a throat on him. I love his other projects; Superjoint Ritual, Down, Arson Anthem.

Zakk Wylde with Pantera?? That would be a sight to see. Yee haa grandma.
LMAO there is petition # 2 , Pantera to reform with Zakk on guitar, i think that would make Dime Happy!, seriously as if he wouldnt want ppl to still enjoy the music he made!!!

I shook hands with Dime & Phil as well as Evan from Biohazard in 1996, only a small thing i know but i was stoked!

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
LMAO there is petition # 2 , Pantera to reform with Zakk on guitar, i think that would make Dime Happy!, seriously as if he wouldnt want ppl to still enjoy the music he made!!!

I shook hands with Dime & Phil as well as Evan from Biohazard in 1996, only a small thing i know but i was stoked!
Geez Davo, we could start 100 petitions! LOL. The sky's the limit.

Id be proud of that too mate! Evan Seinfeld must be a huge unit?

The Custard

I'm Batman.
Reaction score
Slash is God.

If the gunners get back together, i'll sell Tom Raudonikis a testicle.

M

mofo sixx

Slash is God.

If the gunners get back together, i'll sell Tom Raudonikis a testicle.
Dude trust me Guns are great in theory but Axl is too much of a tool for it to ever work

he is still delaying show to this day *ask anyone who went to their gigs last yr* & that is what destroyed the band in the first place!

i didnt go to GnR last yr as GnR without Slash/Duff/Izzy/Adler is not the GnR i care about, its Appetit line up or nothing for me!

i did see em @ Eastern Creek in 1993 & Skid row were far better & yes Axl delayed that show too, from memory Guns played for just over an hour it was seriously disappointing! thank fuk i hooked up with a rad chick named Rebel & my night ended welll

The Custard

I'm Batman.
Reaction score
Dude trust me Guns are great in theory but Axl is too much of a tool for it to ever work

he is still delaying show to this day *ask anyone who went to their gigs last yr* & that is what destroyed the band in the first place!

i didnt go to GnR last yr as GnR without Slash/Duff/Izzy/Adler is not the GnR i care about, its Appetit line up or nothing for me!

i did see em @ Eastern Creek in 1993 & Skid row were far better & yes Axl delayed that show too, from memory Guns played for just over an hour it was seriously disappointing! thank fuk i hooked up with a rad chick named Rebel & my night ended welll
Yeah Axl Rose has MASSIVE problems. I'd still love to see just ONE show with the original band though. Would be ****in awesome.

Velvet Revolver are average tbh.

Scott Weiland was better off with STP, The junkie.

M

mofo sixx

Yeah Axl Rose has MASSIVE problems. I'd still love to see just ONE show with the original band though. Would be ****in awesome.

Velvet Revolver are average tbh.

Scott Weiland was better off with STP, The junkie.
yea Velvet Revolver , i duno i just cant get into their music, its boring!