Opinion Full Metal Racket // Short Fast Loud

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
LMAO benton sighted a sasquach? , must have been a demon!

his vocals do get boring, but in 1992 that other voice you heare the higher one that sounds like an angry witch that used to freak me out, how much it freaked me out well that depended on my activities i guess!

when i gave up those activities my interest in deicide subsided!

*story time* one time back in those days, iwas driving along & i thought i had a minature Glen Benton on the bonnet of my car bar like kinda like where say a Merc Badge is or something & he had his bass & was signing, it was kind of awesome actually
Thats funny sh1t.

Bulbs were fun. It used to warp everything out for a couple of mins. Youd be listening to something, then all of a sudden your brain couldnt de-cipher what was actually playing on the stereo. My friends and i would be on the floor laughing uncontrollably.

M

mofo sixx

got me 2 Gold GA judas priest tix for Melb, W\ Cavalera Conspiracy as support will be awesome , esp hearing some Sepultura tunes

Roots Bloody Roots, i off in my car when i listen to that song, i must look like a freak, no matter!!!

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
Slayer show no mercy is my fav album and also seasons in the abyss

most other people who listen to Slayer think I'm not right in the head for not thinking reign in blood is up there
Its a good album. Its just that some people probably identify with that album more than say, SITA. For me its Hell Awaits.

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
got me 2 Gold GA judas priest tix for Melb, W\ Cavalera Conspiracy as support will be awesome , esp hearing some Sepultura tunes

Roots Bloody Roots, i off in my car when i listen to that song, i must look like a freak, no matter!!!
You should see me. My dash turns into a drum kit. LOL

Im gonna see C.C in New York next month, so ill let you know how they are live when i get back!

Leesee

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

oh god i love that song!

Lord Almighty

The Wogerator
Reaction score
Man I recall the days of yr 9 n yr 10 when Pantera and Sepultura were going hot, crazy times for a 14 yr old. lol

That was until I discovered hiphop.

But I still have an awesome appreciation for metal, and my Metallica and Guns collection gets reg spins on the ipod, laptop and car. That shyt jst never dies.

You guys r obviously more into it that myself but I ttly appreciate metal, hard and soft. Mainly old school though, haven't been in touch with the new age stuff. Too many sub classifications to know wtf is what.

Lord Almighty

The Wogerator
Reaction score
to the bigtime metal heads, can i ask what you'd classify a group such as linkin park...

coastaldog

COACH
Reaction score
i dont waste my time on them to be honest but i would ut them in the rock/pop catagory

Lord Almighty

The Wogerator
Reaction score
i dont waste my time on them to be honest but i would ut them in the rock/pop catagory
what u think of the local boys, say grinspoon for ex.

they were jst starting to get noticed, used to go to my old uni [unsw] and play a few times at the roundhouse bar

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Parkway was performing in Sydney tonight

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Lamb of God aka Burn the Priest
MEtallica
Diecast
Scar SYmmetry
Pantera
SLayer
All that Remains
Moritician
Iron Maiden
Arch Enemy
Etc

Lil Ms Fabulous

Is Trollin
Reaction score
what u think of the local boys, say grinspoon for ex.

they were jst starting to get noticed, used to go to my old uni [unsw] and play a few times at the roundhouse bar
Im a Grinners fan too.

Also...

Spiderbait
Powderfinger
The Living End (Couldn't even rebel - my Parents dig them too)

There is plenty more but I CBF thinking at the moment.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I dont want the lounge banished so we gotta stop this crap

Lord Almighty

The Wogerator
Reaction score
rofl

berries how many threads of debates between [insert name here] and gay baker have u deleted.