Off Contract in 08
Unwanted in 09
Former N.S.W halfback
Premiership winner
Organiser
Experienced
Dangerous
Handed us a hiding

Kill me now for even THINKING about this, but is this experienced campaigner the player we need for 2009? I can't imagine him playing at the Dogs but it seems we're unhappy with our halves choices... Barba offered no glimpes of light today, Roberts and Holdsworth lost the plot despite a huge lead.

Is this an option or do we keep using untested or non-working players? For instant success the void must be filled.

Most of you will thrash this thread but anyone with a brain will consider the option and think it through...

Such Is Life

Folkes Supporter
Reaction score
i wouldnt like to see him in the blue and white , but i could see him having more of an impact then what our halves are having at the moment .. i say sign him

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Is that who i think it is?!?!

Have you got rocks in ur head Mr C!!!!

HELLL NOO!!!!! *pukes lungs and entire colon out*

Doggiez04

Pantera Negra
Reaction score
as much as i cant stand the guy, i wouldn't mind him donning the blue and white. would certainly be better than what we have at at the moment

TCB-BD

CBBD FTW!
Reaction score
NO NO and oh yes... NO... he is an alright player.. but he is not a Bulldog... END OF STORY!

M

MrCharisma

Is that who i think it is?!?!

Have you got rocks in ur head Mr C!!!!

HELLL NOO!!!!! *pukes lungs and entire colon out*
Do you think I like the idea... just like when Craig Wing was linked to the Dogs, I didn't jump for joy but I could see the benifits of him joining our club since we have a void.

MattyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
you drunk or what, no, no and NO

pha_t0ny

respect my authorotahhh!
Reaction score
i think troubled times have affected your judgement mrC, i couldnt care less if he's a gud player HE IS NOT A BULLDOG end of story

M

MrCharisma

Not to mention we have lots of money to burn, lost out on Folau and Carney... doesn't look likely to sign Webb.

If there were other options, I'd go for them first... but unless you want to recruit from England or want to stick with Roberts/Holdsworth, Finch is unfortunately and option

chadiwrx

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If he ends up in the blue & white i'll stop watching the Doggies play.

pha_t0ny

respect my authorotahhh!
Reaction score
Not to mention we have lots of money to burn, lost out on Folau and Carney... doesn't look likely to sign Webb.

If there were other options, I'd go for them first... but unless you want to recruit from England or want to stick with Roberts/Holdsworth, Finch is unfortunately an option
key word being option, and my option would be no, not in a million years
bred not bought
besides, i dont think were in a predicament so dire that we need him
of all people

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Do you think I like the idea... just like when Craig Wing was linked to the Dogs, I didn't jump for joy but I could see the benifits of him joining our club since we have a void.
Im sorry but that guy could win us a premiership for the next seven years and i just wont like him...

Yuck!

Bitemarks

mmm tasty ear
Reaction score
I'd say yes, great replacement for Holdsworth, we might even get better treatment from the refs as a bonus :grinning:

ash160

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd rather bring back Shifty Sherwin!!!

Hammer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
if neither groom or barba are going to do the job, then yes of course, he's a very talented footballer - everyone who watched tonight will know that

Status
Not open for further replies.