Willie "I HATE SOUTHS"

Status
Not open for further replies.

ash160

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
28 is getting old for a guy that size....Price is the exception not the norm...

Last edited by a moderator:

bulldogruss

est.1980
Reaction score
28 is getting old for a huy that size....Price is the exception not the norm...
Disagree. Many large forwards that are fit go into their 30's. Tell me which big forwards your basing that off ?

Smiley

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
don't even say steven price and willie mason in the same sentence. price is an absolute legend IMO and i won't have his name tarnished in the same breath as that idiot.

ash160

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Disagree. Many large forwards that are fit go into their 30's. Tell me which big forwards your basing that off ?
yeah they play into their 30s but miss everysecond game with injury!!!

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
everyone always talked Shane Webke up late in his career
but I always noticed he played for 5 or 10 minutes and spent the next 20 looking like he was gonna have a heart attack

-313-

there was a comment from the idiot that was reported on TV this morning, he said: "doesn't everyclub, (hates South)".
IMO this is a whole new level of hypocrisy that the fool has fallen for.. If he is to check the record he will see that he is playing for the most hated club in the NRL by everybody, fans, players, clubs. I mean unless you a rorter's fan you hate them.
Fcuking hypocrite!

-313-

I can not believe that you guys comparing a great player like Price to a turd like willie, there should be laws against that.

ThePedigree

Blue Ribbon
Reaction score
I can not believe that you guys comparing a great player like Price to a turd like willie, there should be laws against that.
hey I'm not comparing anyone. I just said he you can't write him off at 28 FFS and used Price as an example! I don't think Mason is anywhere near Pricey's level, And Ash was the one that said Price was smaller than Willie so I just set that straight as well. I go by facts not fairy tales.

I do agree that Pricey has more stamina thought Ash. Though he is around 10 kg lighter as well.

ash160

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
hey I'm not comparing anyone. I just said he you can't write him off at 28 FFS and used Price as an example! I don't think Mason is anywhere near Pricey's level, And Ash was the one that said Price was smaller than Willie so I just set that straight as well. I go by facts not fairy tales.

I do agree that Pricey has more stamina thought Ash. Though he is around 10 kg lighter as well.
thats my point...10 kegs is huge....you only see guys at 115 and over playin park footy in their 30,s...thats where MAse will be at 31

bullfrog_rip

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
typical mason firing the oposition up, he used to do it at the dogs too yet rarely did he back it up, its the same sh!t diferent club...the mouth will never stop it doesnt matter what colours he wears.

RO11LR

Pup
Reaction score
Did anybody see this F@#kn clown on sports tonight last night warning other NRL that Kings Cross is a nasty place and then the best part " everyones going to have to pull their heads in " now i've heard it all , Mason telling people to pull their heads in - that'll do me

Just Me

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
you're kidding me he said that about the cross.

The Cross is his second home!

(((((SMACK)))))

Jados Boutros
Reaction score
I defended this moron to the hilt when he played for us. Now he is the enemy I can see what everyone sees in him. An absolute dead****. he thinks he is stressed hay. Well William you need to have a brain first champ.

Geohood

Kennel Established
Reaction score
*****Newsflash*****

Not many people here like Souffs either.

wogdog

Boards Don't Hit Back!
Reaction score
Man Willie is so full of ****. He is a media whore.

Tsk Tsk William
i am starting to think there is something between him and that sheman rebecca wilson lol. Have a look at things. He looks like a monkey and she is a ***** so they fit if ya ask me lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.