ARE YOU SERIOUS ????? I can only hope you are joking because if not try criticising the board for
- being the absolute LAST to realise we needed a change of coach after virtually every fan and league commentator knew it a long time ago. Remember as leaders they are pro-actively supposed to fix problems before they get embarrassing, not sit on their hands putting all their faith in has-been Hasler.
- mis-management of 2 major contracts that may now result in the club paying over $6M after being sued
- no-one ever trusting the Dogs in signing a contract for ANYTHING from now on
-pissing off our own players who feel the club cheated Des. That's a good way to teach loyalty.
- their failings in employing the worst CEO in the Dogs history in Raelene Castle
- how they let club legend Steve Mortimer re-sign to back Manly imposter coach Des instead
- how the current board are simply stooges for Chairman Ray Dib. Dib does whatever he wants and the others all follow.
Be cool and Register to set your username and display picture get the full features of the site. Talk Bulldogs NRL News, match reviews, live score, ladder, injuries, player signings and team performance.
Page 1287 of 1488
- Thread: Vale: Izzy Forreal
So sad to hear of this news. I remember Izzy posting and saying he was ill and after that initial post we didn't hear a lot more about his sickness...although he would still log on and share his passion/ frustration about the team with the rest of us at tines.... he was obviously a very strong, no nonsense guy and was always very passionate in his posts about the Bulldogs. He obviously loved the club. Hopefully the team has a great year he would be proud of.
Really sorry again to hear of your loss and as others have said there's always a community here for you if you need support or to talk.
Best wishes... and RIP Izzy!
- Love x 4
- Best Post x 1
- Thread: NRL salary cap; please explain.
They actually spoke about the Roosters salary cap on NRL360 Summer Edition last Monday night.
Paul Kent mentioned a few names and said that they were not on big money.
Players like Latrell Mitchell was on $350K, Taukeaiho was only on a mere $180K.
Ummm, YEP.....now can you tell us what kind of cars they are driving and which Bondi property do they own OR should I say how many do they own under their parents/wifes/girlfriends/brothers/sisters or cousins name?
What a load of CROC!!!!!
- Like x 5
- Thread: Cooper Cronk will play in 2018
- Thread: The Dogs of War
Why didn't Dib put in this much effort before
If that cunt gets re elected he will go back to resting on his lorrals
He needs to step up if re elected
He needs to constantly make people accountable
He needs to identify when things are slipping away
For fuck sake
We on the kennel saw it back in 2014
Despite winning our way to a grand final
We were basically mud the rest of the season
And Dib let it go for 3 seasons
And if it wasn't for fans and sponsors complaining in droves and Dib up for re election he would have left things the way they were.
He is the head honcho
It's time he had bit more forward thinking
And started putting pressure when people get complacent and for fuck sake
If Tolman ever touches the ball in the opposition 20, I want him fucking sacked
- Best Post x 3
- Like x 2
- Thread: Ennis smashes Dib
- Thread: Conversation with Ray Dib
"He is certainly taking steps to change and fix things, and to restore the old Dogs culture". Dib has been in charge for how long now? Who is responsible for the current need to "fix things" and "restore the Old Dog's culture" if not him?
None of this fills me with any confidence that the so-called after season review will be anything other than a highly spun face saving exercise. Sounds like Dib is taking no responsibility which means that if there isn't substantial and genuine change we will need the Board to act. The next few months will be very interesting.
- Like x 5
- Thread: Lichaa
- Thread: Next Sundays Game
- Thread: Round 23 non-Bulldogs games
Yeah this is ridiculous. The only people coming out and saying he should have been sent off or have a long suspension are QLD or Storm affiliated people.
Billy slipped and paid the price. Every tackle has a swinging arm, Sia aimed for the chest but the target shifted. You can say he has some accountability here, but he didn't intentionally go for Billys head so 5 weeks is too much. 2-3 tops if it is unintentional imo.
- Like x 4
- Best Post x 1
- Thread: Bulldogs Media dept.
Page 1287 of 1488