ZEE bait

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
It's a lie!!!! ASIO finally caught up with him over his pro muslim and anti American views, and sent him back to Pakistan :D

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
His name is John and he's 180kgs with moobs ... isn't he?
Ok so imagine a really hot brunette lady. You get the picture right? If not, I'll draw it for ya:

• Not too tall, not too short, perfect height
  • Long, brunette/black silky hair - long, but not up to her butt like traditional Indian girls
  • Olive complexion
  • Voloptuous figure
  • Busty in all the right places
Now... instead of having one of those skinny typical Indian woman faces that have the red dot on it and all, just imagine a sexy, modern model-like hot face.

That's her 8-)

I've always said that I'll find 1/100 Indian woman actually attractive. This gem is the 1/1,000,000,000 - the hottest curry muncha I have EVER laid my eyes on by far :hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes:

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Ok so imagine a really hot brunette lady. You get the picture right? If not, I'll draw it for ya:

• Long, brunette/black silky hair - long, but not up to her butt like traditional Indian girls
  • Olive complexion
  • Voloptuous figure
Now... instead of having one of those skinny typical Indian woman faces that have the red dot on it and all, just imagine a sexy, modern model-like hot face.

That's her 8-)

I've always said that I'll find 1/100 Indian woman actually attractive. This gem is the 1/1,000,000,000 - the hottest curry muncha I have EVER laid my eyes on by far :hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes:
So the operation from 180kg John was a success then :D

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

• Olive complexion
  • Voloptuous figure

That's her 8-)

Just take a pic and let us judge ;)

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
image.jpeg
He may have deserted the dogs, but they still love him.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
hahahahaha nice!

I hear that during his hiatus @Zee is looking to add a Toyota Camry to his fleet of taxis.
That's an upgrade from the current LPG falcons polluting this great city of ours right now.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
OH LOOK .... AN OPEN DISCUSSION THREAD ON ANTI AMERICA, ANTI JEW, AND ANTI TRUMP TOPIC.

THE PERFECT PLACE FOR ZEE TO HAVE INPUT... IF ONLY HE WAS HERE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.