Who do you support?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hello everybody! I'm just making this thread because i'm curious of which football team you support. Personally, I am a huge Man united and Barca fan with a desire of attending an el clasico. I have been a Manchester Fan for 11 years and didn't develop an interest in them until I was about 10 I believe.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Woy woy roosters
The Mrs and I were at the Woolies next door to the club last night. She said "are we going to become members of the club?", I said "I don't know if I could ever support a club that has a Rooster as it's mascot without killing myself"

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
The Mrs and I were at the Woolies next door to the club last night. She said "are we going to become members of the club?", I said "I don't know if I could ever support a club that has a Rooster as it's mascot without killing myself"
Bahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahaha.
Yeah hard to take next time let us know when you're around im only 2 streets away from the club

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Liverpool FC is my true love. Sydney FC is my local love. Barcelona is my Spanish fling.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Bulldogs, Juve, Sydney FC, Cavs (well, LBJ)
Thats about it.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Bulldogs (NRL), Carlton (AFL), Arsenal (EPL), Wanderers (A-league), San Antonio Spurs (NBA), Yankees (Baseball), Cowboys (Nfl), Women (Lingerie Football League).

That last one isn't a team. I just support all women in the Lingerie Football League

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Bulldogs (NRL)
Manchester United (EPL)
Real Madrid (Well just Ronaldo)
Sydney FC ( A-League)
Suns (NBA)

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
AFL= Sydney Swans even more so after Friday nights classic come from behind win over the bombers.

NRL= Bulldogs, their in my blood but very disappointing!!!! Though honestly these last few years I've lost a lot of respect for the NRL as a whole!!!

Soccer (football)= Red Star Belgrade Just because :grinning:

Last edited:

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Done a few years playing for the old woy apart having roosters for a name we had bulldogs colors
Sounds like the ol' Woy Woy rugby league club has some confusion over its identity. Should change the club name to the Woy Woy Willie Masons :grinning:

Status
Not open for further replies.