What would you do if you won the lotto?

Status
Not open for further replies.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
buy a 70 foot cabo game boat and take des on a deeeeeeeeep sea fishing trip and after that book myself in for a liver transplant and penis rebuild for 2022

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
buy a 70 foot cabo game boat and take des on a deeeeeeeeep sea fishing trip and after that book myself in for a liver transplant and penis rebuild for 2022
I'm guessing that means after you've gone fishin' there will be a lot of drinkin' and fuckin' eh?

Wahesh

Reaction score
I'd assemble a team, most likely full of some angry Kennelers, and play in the dodgeball tournament in Vegas 8-)

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I'd assemble a team, most likely full of some angry Kennelers, and play in the dodgeball tournament in Vegas 8-)
Count me in bro, I have plenty of anger lol

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Reading between the lines here. So you'd take Hasler out on your boat with lots of alcohol then drink till you destroyed your liver and root him till you destroyed your old fella. Not how I'd like to spend my money but each to their own.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Reading between the lines here. So you'd take Hasler out on your boat with lots of alcohol then drink till you destroyed your liver and root him till you destroyed your old fella. Not how I'd like to spend my money but each to their own.
I'm guessing he's take Hasler our deep sea fishin', then as a result of an "accident", Hasler goes overboard and is never seen again. To celebrate, the goes drinkin' and hires a lot of hookers for a lot of... you know what ;)

Another way of spending a billion dollars is doing what Mr Deeds does and buy everyone in town a red corvette :grinning:

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm guessing he's take Hasler our deep sea fishin', then as a result of an "accident", Hasler goes overboard and is never seen again. To celebrate, the goes drinkin' and hires a lot of hookers for a lot of... you know what ;)

Another way of spending a billion dollars is doing what Mr Deeds does and buy everyone in town a red corvette :grinning:

Did I forget to make my sarcasm marks.

Buying everyone in town an identical car would make it a nightmare at the shopping centre.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Count me in bro, I have plenty of anger lol
Fucking oath dodge ball would be great way to vent lol. Hookers and gambling in the morning throwing balls a ***** during the night .@Wahesh win this loot me wants dodge ball

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol no des would not be involved in the drinking or rooting as he would be busy swimming with the fishes

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
In theory that'd be ok..but they'd struggle to swing by their little finger..yeah..as there would be no room to fit a whole hand on.. lol!
Shots fired southys down!!

Wahesh

Reaction score
Did I forget to make my sarcasm marks.

Buying everyone in town an identical car would make it a nightmare at the shopping centre.
Your car would be identifiable with a unique customised plate :D:grimacing::smiley:

Status
Not open for further replies.