Status
Not open for further replies.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I'd buy an island and deck it out with the ultimate military technology.

Also I'd buy a Tank and have it painted with pure platinum.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I would form my own political party called the common sensed lobby for non emotional base facts or something along those lines

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
2. Smallish helicopter that I could learn to fly myself round in.
Now dude, you've got a billion freaking dollars. Why would you buy a small helicopter that you can fly yourself around in when you can buy yourself a luxury airborne behemoth with your own pilot (or 10) to fly you around for the rest of your life, whenever and wherever you want?

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Now dude, you've got a billion freaking dollars. Why would you buy a small helicopter that you can fly yourself around in when you can buy yourself a luxury airborne behemoth with your own pilot (or 10) to fly you around for the rest of your life, whenever and wherever you want?

The private jet would be nice for overseas travel and when i want to impress people, but the helicopter would be for my own personal adventures. I've always enjoyed my fishing, but it would be great to be able to get to isolated places without any hassle. Aside from that it was a goal of mine to fly helicopters when i was younger that I've never acheieved. You spend your billion how you want. I'll spend mine in my own way :D

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
T was a goal of mine to fly helicopters when i was younger that I've never acheieved.
Maybe you sort of still can with
downloadfile-1.gif
images-54.jpg

Chopper flight accessories will probably set you back about $1000 , now the motion platform gets a bit pricey that can set you back up to 10 grand for a good 7dof one a 2dof one maybe 3 grand or if you got patience you can make your own for under 1500.
Whack on some vr Googles and take control of your chopper whenever you want get a feel for flying, if you like it that much then go get a chopper license.
I want to build a replica 737 cockpit and make every single component my self.and have it workable as a flight sim.i know nothing about planes i no nothing about flight instruments or wiring them. But i still want to do it and learn on the way

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
View attachment 3623 View attachment 3624
Chopper flight accessories will probably set you back about $1000 , now the motion platform gets a bit pricey that can set you back up to 10 grand for a good 7dof one a 2dof one maybe 3 grand or if you got patience you can make your own for under 1500.
Whack on some vr Googles and take control of your chopper whenever you want get a feel for flying, if you like it that much then go get a chopper license.
I want to build a replica 737 cockpit and make every single component my self.and have it workable as a flight sim.i know nothing about planes i no nothing about flight instruments or wiring them. But i still want to do it and learn on the way
That looks like a nice setup. It's still a bit beyond my budget to get the motion platform but building one is something I'd like to have a shot at. If you get your 737 started you'll have to give us a pictorial DIY guide as you go.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
That looks like a nice setup. It's still a bit beyond my budget to get the motion platform but building one is something I'd like to have a shot at. If you get your 737 started you'll have to give us a pictorial DIY guide as you go.
Lol one day when i get time so hopefully start before 2030 .theres quit a few diy motion platforms out there made from windshield wipers ect. You don't even need the motion. Vr goggles and a the chopper rig would be pretty cool as is.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lol one day when i get time so hopefully start before 2030 .theres quit a few diy motion platforms out there made from windshield wipers ect. You don't even need the motion. Vr goggles and a the chopper rig would be pretty cool as is.
Hope you find some spare time before 2030.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
View attachment 3623 View attachment 3624
Can I get a sex one?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Someday, I'd like to own the Dallas Cowboys.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
i would buy 5,000,000 more lotto tickets tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.