What would you do if you won the lotto?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
buy tattoos (finish 2 sleeves and start on socks), go on holidays, buy house and then just retire on it

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
What's wrong with you people? Splurge a little FFS...

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
What's wrong with you people? Splurge a little FFS...
Alright. I'd line up 100 strippers amd snort sherbet off their arses. I don't so drugs so sherbet will have to do.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Firstly, I would tie a clear suitcase visibly loaded with $1,000,000 cash to a toe-bar, and very slowly drive it directly in front of Des Hasler and Ray Dib. Have those 2 incompetent brain-dead monkeys fight over it while trying to run continuously towards it. I will stop when I get to a cliff, and let them grab it not knowing it has a newly-invented superglue solution all over it. Des and Dib will be stuck to this suitcase and unable to let it go. Then I will exit the vehicle, put a brick on the gas, and watch with a sick smile on my face as those 2 go over the cliff with the car and and the cash, and an end will come to the worst board and coach in Bulldogs history
Can you let me know where the wreck is.

No fucking way are they worth wasting a million dollars.

I want that cash.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Can you let me know where the wreck is.

No fucking way are they worth wasting a million dollars.

I want that cash.
You know that wasteland that Police Chief Wiggum drove into while chasing Marge and Ruth Powers in the classic Simpsons episode "Marge on the Lam" - I think that's where it is.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Move away from the nit pickin whinge athon and fall in love, sure I would party but big houses and money don't mean shit.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Move away from the nit pickin whinge athon and fall in love, sure I would party but big houses and money don't mean shit.
The money is the reason you'll be doing all this stuff bro. If money don't mean nothing to you, you can do that now.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Probably just buy everything and anything you only live once.

Legend23

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Id organise my funeral and probably be attending in the near future

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
1. Nice boat for fishing in. It would have a good kitchen & bar aboard with a chef and a few pretty barmaids. Would also have a fleet of jet skis to play with that could fit aboard as well as other toys.
2. Smallish helicopter that I could learn to fly myself round in.
3. Modest houses for my direct family and close friends with security to ensure the rest of the family that haven't felt the need to even say hello for more than 5 years don't re discover a need to get to know me.
4. Set up my family with modest businesses of their choice. Including the education they'd need to be successful.
5. A private jet would probably be nice since I'd do a lot of travel.

I wouldn't want to appear as some push mofo. I think if I did my travel I'd be masquerading as a poor backpacker. I despise hangers on and bottom feeders who only want money. I think I'd dedicate a few million per year to finding good people doing it tough in life and use some of my money to make their lives better.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Build my own castle in the middle of nowhere shut myself off from the outside world.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ok a collection of HDT/HSV and some old motocross bikes.

Status
Not open for further replies.