Not open for further replies.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Then just get a nice big TV with 4k. Not worth using a gaming monitor for PC. You're better off with a TV.
I don't want a big screen though, too hard to play fifa.

Serpent

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Been posting, but not as much.

I was thinking of doing a @Serpent & just disappearing until next season, but I am addicted to this site.
Im back baby!!

On the subject of TVs i smashed mine in the storm game, kicked the shit out of it.

Serpent

Kennel Established
Reaction score
They simply dont make em with the quality the old Rank arena had back in the day, could sit back all day and watch a snowstorm on one of those puppies after a few pipes.

Serpent

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I hope he didnt put his house on mortgage for that. lol
Zee i gather you have playstation VR and editions 1-10 of 101 VR Cumshots that you have your own virtual reality bukkuke parties with of a weekend?

Be honest with me my friend?

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They simply dont make em with the quality the old Rank arena had back in the day, could sit back all day and watch a snowstorm on one of those puppies after a few pipes.
Many years ago I walked into old retravision store at Fairfield and the salesman tried to sell me a rank arena tv.. I told him I've never heard of that ridiculous brand. The salesman said I must be in the dark.

I laughed at him and we traded insults, almost come to blows..

Rank arena oribably worse than TCL / Telefunken

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Zee i gather you have playstation VR and editions 1-10 of 101 VR Cumshots that you have your own virtual reality bukkuke parties with of a weekend?

Be honest with me my friend?

apart from "Zee I gather you have" and "Be honest with me my friend" your post sounds greek to me.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
@Zee I gather you have a large tv - you Indians liking things big and all... ;)

1.jpg

2.jpg

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Im back baby!!

On the subject of TVs i smashed mine in the storm game, kicked the shit out of it.
Instead of kicking the shit out of the TV, you should have kicked the shit out of your team.

Just like they did to both of our teams.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Instead of kicking the shit out of the TV, you should have kicked the shit out of your team.

Just like they did to both of our teams.
Broette, this will come as little consolation, but in my opinion this was karma for the Storm for the embarrassment they copped from the Bulldogs back in 2003.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2003_NRL_season#Finals_series

Just take a look at that semi final scoreline ;)

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I bought dominos pizza the other day..

After the order i received a kogan voucher by email. I thought ill see how those tcl TV owners live, i bought a kogan tv.. used my voucher. Kogan tv said it has a samsung screen.

Its still not delivered. What am i gonna experience when i get it? Will i feel sick watching it? Forget about my high end LG 4K ultra HD?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

After the order i received a kogan voucher by email. I thought ill see how those tcl TV owners live, i bought a kogan tv.. used my voucher. Kogan tv said it has a samsung screen.

Its still not delivered. What am i gonna experience when i get it? Will i feel sick watching it? Forget about my high end LG 4K ultra HD?
LG is inferior to Samsung

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Rubbish.. i have both and LG > Samsung

How do you conclude that whilst watching your TCL TV?
I don't even know what TCL is numb nuts.

And why should I care about what a renting, loser **** with shit grammar thinks?

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Which room?

I have a 50 inch LG Plasma, a 55 inch Dick

Smith Branded, and a 70 inch TCL

Had the LG for about 6 years now. Got the 55 inch Dick Smith TV 'cause it was $200 when they were closing down. Bought the 70 inch 'cause I wanted to give one of my old TVs to the father in law and we needed a larger TV for the loungeroom. Plus the LG and the Dick Smith don't have 4k.

At the time I was going to buy a 60 inch Sony but the TCL was about $1k cheaper and of equal quality for picture quality (seriously good quality on such a cheap TV, then again it uses a Sony Panel). Honestly it's a big TV but we re-arranged the lounge room and we have a pretty big lounge room so now it just looks small.

There's only two things I don't like about the TCL. It doesn't have HDR (at the time it was an extra $1,500 for a 60 inch with HDR) and it's smart TV functions are pretty crap compared to the rest. But I have 2 x Apple TV (1 Australia, 1 US), 2 x PS4s, 1 x Xbone, 1 x PS3, 2 x Chromecasts, and a bunch of other crap. So I never use the Smart TV stuff anyway.
I almost pressed the report button lol

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Rubbish.. i have both and LG > Samsung

How do you conclude that whilst watching your TCL TV?
How do you tell the difference when both your TVs are smaller than the average bloke's dick?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

Kogan and TCL both use Samsung and LG panels depending on which model you buy.

Also, if you feel sick while watching it that's 'cause you have some fake refresh rate thing enabled like motion plus. Disable that and you'll stop getting motion sickness, other wise known as the soap opera effect.

Also, Domino's is shit tier pizza. An STD infested hooker's crap probably tastes better than that.

Ecca

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Kogan and TCL both use Samsung and LG panels depending on which model you buy.

Also, if you feel sick while watching it that's 'cause you have some fake refresh rate thing enabled like motion plus. Disable that and you'll stop getting motion sickness, other wise known as the soap opera effect.

Also, Domino's is shit tier pizza. An STD infested hooker's crap probably tastes better than that.
I've been known to turn off motion blur at mates houses wether they want it off or not

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't even know what TCL is numb nuts.

And why should I care about what a renting, loser **** with shit grammar thinks?
Why you get so cut? you must have a cheap TV to be getting so defensive.

We are talking about TV's not a serious topic to get so cut up inside about :grinning:

Status
Not open for further replies.