What TV you got?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I used to have a TV, but when BB was renting next door he jumped my fence and stole it.

As such I've just reverted to using flick books instead for entertainment..

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Nah been looking into them for a while now, these days theres some amazing ones out there for a decent price.
yeah same, i'm actually keen on a set up, Epson or Sony seem to be the best ones on the market. Full HD projectors.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
yeah same, i'm actually keen on a set up, Epson or Sony seem to be the best ones on the market. Full HD projectors.
Know a dude at epson :grinning:.can get a good discount. I was looking at the ehtw6700 or something like that i posted it earlier on this thread very good picture and they are around 2grand i think BenQ do one around 1400 which is good bang for your buck. Check out digital cinema website they in auburn .its good you can go in and see them set up and running and you can get a feel of what you want.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Know a dude at epson :grinning:.can get a good discount. I was looking at the ehtw6700 or something like that i posted it earlier on this thread very good picture and they are around 2grand i think BenQ do one around 1400 which is good bang for your buck. Check out digital cinema website they in auburn .its good you can go in and see them set up and running and you can get a feel of what you want.
AH yeah good to know, might hit you up with i set up a room lol. I was looking at reviews on youtube on that model. Yeah agreed on BenQ good BFYB

I'm willing to spend 2k for a projector knowing that im going to get at least 120cm screen vs spending double+ to get a 60cm screen full HD.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
AH yeah good to know, might hit you up with i set up a room lol. I was looking at reviews on youtube on that model. Yeah agreed on BenQ good BFYB

I'm willing to spend 2k for a projector knowing that im going to get at least 120cm screen vs spending double+ to get a 60cm screen full HD.
Thats the way i see it

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Reporting in..

Went over to a mates house to watch Bathurst. He had a phillips TV? I was unsure if its a cheapie or a decent TV. I asked him about it being complimentary. He said it was a 4k tv..

didnt look good like mine.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Should I have whipped his arse for buying a Phillips TV?

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
no speakers, just TV speakers and it looked like a 40-42 inch to me. He said it was 4K UHD but it didnt look as good as mine.

I should have just started to T-off on his chin. Next time buy a Samsung!

I did see the harvey norman catalogue on weekend, it had a 70 inch TCL for $1600.. haha

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
no speakers, just TV speakers and it looked like a 40-42 inch to me. He said it was 4K UHD but it didnt look as good as mine.

I should have just started to T-off on his chin. Next time buy a Samsung!

I did see the harvey norman catalogue on weekend, it had a 70 inch TCL for $1600.. haha
Why would you buy a 4k TV under 42 inches?

Should just buy that 70 inch TCL.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I want to buy a gaming tv/monitor, what should i be looking at?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I want to buy a gaming tv/monitor, what should i be looking at?
Depends what you're hooking up to it. Just a console or you planning to hook a PC up to it as well? If so, what graphics card do you have in your PC?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Depends what you're hooking up to it. Just a console or you planning to hook a PC up to it as well? If so, what graphics card do you have in your PC?
Just a PS4, will piss away too much money if i had a PC.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Just a PS4, will piss away too much money if i had a PC.
Then just get a nice big TV with 4k. Not worth using a gaming monitor for PC. You're better off with a TV.

Status
Not open for further replies.