What TV you got?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
One thing that bothers me is how some people will decide how much they want to spend and then buy the biggest screen they can find, rough as guts aldi 65" Bauhn tv or soniq / changhong

Buy a quality tv, even if its a bit smaller in size. Quality 55" > dodgy 65"

When you have guests to come over, do you want them to snicker at your choice of tv.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
One thing that bothers me is how some people will decide how much they want to spend and then buy the biggest screen they can find, rough as guts aldi 65" Bauhn tv or soniq / changhong

When you have guests to come over, do you want them to snicker at your choice of tv.
Fkn lol this is a gee up right?

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Which room?

I have a 50 inch LG Plasma, a 55 inch Dick Smith Branded, and a 70 inch TCL

So I never use the Smart TV stuff anyway.
Im not happy about this. The bigger you go the more you drop your guts. The lg 50" would run rings around those other bigger tvs you bought. I hope your guests arent subjected to that tcl.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
That's right, it's still school holidays :p

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Im not happy about this. The bigger you go the more you drop your guts. The lg 50" would run rings around those other bigger tvs you bought. I hope your guests arent subjected to that tcl.
Nah. The Tcl is the same in quality to the LG but bigger. Had the LG in the lounge room but after we reorganised the room we're now sitting about 8-10 metres away from the screen. That far away the screen looks like it's about 10 inches.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

And what sound you running?

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

I hate fucking school holidays.

If guests of mine come to my house & actually watched TV, I would kick them to the curb.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Whatever you do, dont buy a VIVO. Utter rubbish.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Have a 50" in the bedroom. It's a TEAC, had it for 5 years now. Still going strong.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I still run the plasma they were superior , also the old mancave soniq holds up the only tv that has shit itself was the Bravia
Same with KE's bravia. They are the fords of tv's lol

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Same with KE's bravia. They are the fords of tv's lol
Epson i think its the 6700 projector has dropped to nearly under 2grand they have a shit hot pic if you got the room to drop a 150 inch screen.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
If you have an old tv that is not UHD etc you are being a bit cheap, people spend plenty of their free time watching TV/movies/games, why subject yourself to a tv that is old/poor quality or too small.
You dense **** most tv is not in 4k , a small % of movies are 4k and tell me how many console games are in 4k ?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I have a tablet on an ikea side table ffs

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I have a tablet on an ikea side table ffs
Ohh la la, Ikea!

My side table was 8 bucks from Fantastic Furniture lol I use them for surround sound speakers stands lol

Status
Not open for further replies.