What they SHOULD teach in High School

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Mathematics, algebra, Calculus increases logical thinking and enable us to solve complex problems specially needed in IT and computing.... so it is as useful as the other things you mentioned
Not really, IT issues are usually solved by coding or cold reboots/box-bouncing etc. I worked as a Systems Administrator for years and never applied calculus to it. But for the problems I faced outside the IT sector, the solutions to my problems were found by using a system to technical, so complex, so sophisticated that only those with genius minds can come up with it. A system to cunning and sought-after that even high-level VIP managers do not possess it. This my friends is what's known as the "Common-Sense Approach."

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Not really, IT issues are usually solved by coding or cold reboots/box-bouncing etc. I worked as a Systems Administrator for years and never applied calculus to it. But for the problems I faced outside the IT sector, the solutions to my problems were found by using a system to technical, so complex, so sophisticated that only those with genius minds can come up with it. A system to cunning and sought-after that even high-level VIP managers do not possess it. This my friends is what's known as the "Common-Sense Approach."
what I was trying to say that doing algebra , calculus, etc at early age opens up your mind and trigger your brain cells and gives you that ability to think and adapt "common sense approach" what you mentioned.

similarly people doing cross word puzzles all life have a very low chance of getting Alzheimer disease.... see the connection?

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Political Correctness so you don’t get fired from your job for a social media post LOL
Yeah but....

A minor celebrity who doesn't think EXACTLY like every other celebrity: *cough*

RandomAtAsswipe: @OMG His RaySist!1!one!!

AnotherRandomHashtagAsswipe: #NotOk I fInk hIz reyCist tWo. #Starbucks

BoredCuntWhoLivesOnSocialMedia: Y3h. HIz shUd aPalAjyZ. @****

A Random Left Wing Blog: Minor Celebrity's Tone Deaf Homophobic Tweet Goes Viral...

And boom goes the planet.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah but....

A minor celebrity who doesn't think EXACTLY like every other celebrity: *cough*

RandomAtAsswipe: @OMG His RaySist!1!one!!

AnotherRandomHashtagAsswipe: #NotOk I fInk hIz reyCist tWo. #Starbucks

BoredCuntWhoLivesOnSocialMedia: Y3h. HIz shUd aPalAjyZ. @****

A Random Left Wing Blog: Minor Celebrity's Tone Deaf Homophobic Tweet Goes Viral...

And boom goes the planet.
I was listening to a podcast and they were saying that social media has ruined activism to a degree or at least watered it down. Before if you were really offended and wanted your cause heard you needed to make a sign and actually go protest or demonstrate. That’s a lot more effort than a simple hashtag or changing your profile picture.
People are also guilty by accusation which is very dangerous

Reactions: K E

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I was listening to a podcast and they were saying that social media has ruined activism to a degree or at least watered it down. Before if you were really offended and wanted your cause heard you needed to make a sign and actually go protest or demonstrate. That’s a lot more effort than a simple hashtag or changing your profile picture.
People are also guilty by accusation which is very dangerous
Well in the hypersensitive, soft cock ****'s defence there is NOTHING more powerful on this planet than a hashtag. Once a hashtag is used consider yourself "taken down" such is the power.

You're right, though. It has come to a "boy cried wolf" situation. I mean we're calling world leaders "Hitler" simply because we don't like them. I think people need to stop and think before comparing a guy they don't like to a mass fucking murderer who intended to wipe out anyone who held a slightly different opinion to his...

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
View attachment 8094

By the way... thanks for wasting 6 years of my life teaching my about Algebra and fucking Pythagoras.

To this day, I have REALLY found the sum of 2a + 2c REALLY helpful, along with the square root of A2 plus B2 resulting in C2.

Get fucked!
Actually I used pythagoras's theory not that long ago... It was to prove to Buzz Tossfield that there is no way a photographer could take a photo of a nude Adam Elliott from the street.

So yes, Pythogs does have it's uses.

Albegra though.. fuck that...