Wests Tigers won't rule out Des Hasler

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
So Poor middle eastern version wouldn't offend or insult or humiliate or intimidate someone. You know it doesn't matter if that wasn't his intent.
You can ask a few here, they'd probably label me an extreme lefty (I'm not)

But as I stated before I saw two descriptive terms

• Middle eastern - Ray Dib is middle eastern
  • Poor - as in poor version of politis
The sentence taken in whole and context of the sentence, to me, clearly suggested a poor version of politis who happens to be middle eastern.

And I'd reckon, given the history of racial vilification cases, that the human rights council would advise you not to pursue because you don't have a case

Superuber

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Lol. Just fuck off.

What I was meaning was that we have a povo middle eastern version of politis.

Would saying shit like "man that's a shit Balinese watch" or "cheap Chinese goods" racist? That's how I meant it. We have a middle eastern wannabe/povo/fake politis
Maybe I need to speak your language as your stupidity astounds me.

You fuk off.

"Cheap Chines goods" is not racist. "Shit Balinese watch" isn't racist either because they are products and not human. Povo Middle Eastern version is.
I don't know how you can still post with all the drag marks on your knuckles

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Bullshit, Ray Dib is not your mate and the comment was not in the same context as your examples so that makes the excuse invalid.
I'm starting to get more annoyed at the ignorance shown by the deniers of the racism in the statement made than the comment itself. Grow up and just admit the wrong.
Lol there was no fucking racism in his statement.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Maybe Hasler should rule out the Tigers if he really wants to stay, commitment and success might see him stay, the players are speaking out but they are the only ones who can prove his tactics are good.

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe I need to speak your language as your stupidity astounds me.

You fuk off.

"Cheap Chines goods" is not racist. "Shit Balinese watch" isn't racist either because they are products and not human. Povo Middle Eastern version is.
I don't know how you can still post with all the drag marks on your knuckles
youre so progressive. I am wrong and a dinosaur whose stuck in the 60s. Yes I want to burn all gays, make women stay in the kitchen and hate all non white races.

This world is fast becoming one with highly sterilised views. No one can say anything without offending someone.

Using your logic all those sayings are racist, because it would likely imply Chinese people are not trusty worthy because they make shotty goods. All Balinese people rip people off.

See how that feels? When someone puts words in your mouth? Or derives bullshit straw man arguments.

Reaction score
So Poor middle eastern version wouldn't offend or insult or humiliate or intimidate someone. You know it doesn't matter if that wasn't his intent.
they'd have to have pretty thin skin to be offended by that. the fact that you're offended by it and it wasn't even about you says alot about your fragility.
buy some bubblewrap and wrap yourself up real tight in it, maybe grab a helmet too.

too many fairy's in this world getting offended by nothing at the drop of a hat

Status
Not open for further replies.