Wests Tigers won't rule out Des Hasler

Status
Not open for further replies.

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Google it. Find the articles. It was on fri.
Well yeah:

"CANTERBURY is set to announce coach Des Hasler has re-signed with the club on a new two-year deal, but have been delayed by the team’s miserable start to the 2017 NRL season.

Despite a boardroom battle which saw club great Steve Mortimer resign after demanding Hasler’s head, the genius coach has survived the cut and will remain at Belmore until the end of the 2019 season, according to a report.

Channel 7 chief rugby league journalist Josh Massoud has reported Hasler has agreed to a two-year extension because of a Bulldogs boardroom backflip which saw several key performance-based clauses softened in Hasler’s new deal".

Thanks for setting me straight bowleggedwog. Although it's news I didn't want to hear. :grinning:

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Well yeah:

"CANTERBURY is set to announce coach Des Hasler has re-signed with the club on a new two-year deal, but have been delayed by the team’s miserable start to the 2017 NRL season.

Despite a boardroom battle which saw club great Steve Mortimer resign after demanding Hasler’s head, the genius coach has survived the cut and will remain at Belmore until the end of the 2019 season, according to a report.

Channel 7 chief rugby league journalist Josh Massoud has reported Hasler has agreed to a two-year extension because of a Bulldogs boardroom backflip which saw several key performance-based clauses softened in Hasler’s new deal".

Thanks for setting me straight bowleggedwog. Although it's news I didn't want to hear. :grinning:
What "miserable" start to the season?

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
Well yeah:

Sorry mate. I want him gone as much as Mortimer did.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fuck me dead really? How is that even close to racism. @Realist90 your a sand nice guy and anti pc is this racism? Id asked @Zee but he is a curry muncher and would probably try to sell me something. Perhaps ill ask @Bad Billy and @Wolfmother but they are wogs and would be to busy talking with their hands.
So ill guess ill have to answer it @bcmf reply was nowhere near racist. Its just your vagina is set to over sensitive
It's prob the other account of eeee.
Make your way to the lounge where you can be offended by everything and be branded a Captain Planet type figure.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
It's prob the other account of eeee.
Make your way to the lounge where you can be offended by everything and be branded a Captain Planet type figure.
Nope,

I found nothing racist about him saying we got a poor middle eastern version of Politis, it was merely two descriptive terms, i.e.:-

• Poor
  • Middle Eastern
So try again, I actually understand racism and don't throw it about ignorantly.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Well yeah:

Genius coach?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH...

*Breath*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA.

Phew...........

Superuber

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Fuck me dead really? How is that even close to racism. @Realist90 your a sand nice guy and anti pc is this racism? Id asked @Zee but he is a curry muncher and would probably try to sell me something. Perhaps ill ask @Bad Billy and @Wolfmother but they are wogs and would be to busy talking with their hands.
So ill guess ill have to answer it @bcmf reply was nowhere near racist. Its just your vagina is set to over sensitive
You're a bloody dickhead, this would be acceptable as a discription but to say you're a bloody ( insert race) dickhead, that is racism.
Hope that helps you reset your over active Vagina.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
You're a bloody filthy ningen.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
You're a bloody dickhead, this would be acceptable as a discription but to say you're a bloody ( insert race) dickhead, that is racism.
Bah bullshit of course you can insert race and take the piss.half the ***** on here backgrounds are from all over the world and get along fine by mocking each others race .
Examples a. @Bad Billy how you going ya fucking daygo, are you ready for that next bbq ? Ps i got some of those white bait that you filthy wogs are so fond of.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Bah bullshit of course you can insert race and take the piss.half the ***** on here backgrounds are from all over the world and get along fine by mocking each others race .
Examples a. @Bad Billy how you going ya fucking daygo, are you ready for that next bbq ? Ps i got some of those white bait that you filthy wogs are so fond of.
Fuck you. You're as daigo as me you wop motherfucker.
And stick ya fucken whale food up ya guinea ass.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
The original comment of Dib being a poor middle eastern version of politics wasn't racism

Siut of heaven's next post and this one quoted does have aspects of racism. However under 18c and 18d courts would most likely find in favour of South of heaven because his comments are not meant to offend, insult, humiliate or intimidate. They are comments done in a comedic nature with people who he is familiar with and given his history and lack of complaints these comments can be considered "no problem"

So in conclusion my cats breath smells like cat food

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Sorry mate. I want him gone as much as Mortimer did.
Bloody hell, when I wrote: "Thanks for setting me straight bowleggedwog. Although it's news I didn't want to hear." What I meant was:

"Oh no... not another three years of unfit forwards leading the attack, classy outside backs impersonating statues, a half back who is a left centre with a five eight who is a Jekyll & Hyde footballer & brain snapper. Oh yes, our fullback... before Brad Abbey (who is probably and unfortunately only a temp) a fullback who is part time footballer and a most time Mormon.

And no matter what football skills all of these individuals have got, what we play now is called Des Sez. Just leave those skills in your locker, you won't need 'em out there cos you're all gonna be defence robots. Forget the score board, its just the stats we focus on here.

No... no... not another three years of that

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol. Just fuck off.

What I was meaning was that we have a povo middle eastern version of politis.

Would saying shit like "man that's a shit Balinese watch" or "cheap Chinese goods" racist? That's how I meant it. We have a middle eastern wannabe/povo/fake politis

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
Bloody hell, when I wrote: "Thanks for setting me straight bowleggedwog. Although it's news I didn't want to hear." What I meant was:

"Oh no... not another three years of unfit forwards leading the attack, classy outside backs impersonating statues, a half back who is a left centre with a five eight who is a Jekyll & Hyde footballer & brain snapper. Oh yes, our fullback... before Brad Abbey (who is probably and unfortunately only a temp) a fullback who is part time footballer and a most time Mormon.

And no matter what football skills all of these individuals have got, what we play now is called Des Sez. Just leave those skills in your locker, you won't need 'em out there cos you're all gonna be defence robots. Forget the score board, its just the stats we focus on here.

No... no... not another three years of that
Yes. Hope your expectations are low.

TigerGoneLoose

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I read on FB that hasler visited Tigers today and is waiting for a formal offer.

idk how legitimate it is, probably bs but meh.

Superuber

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Bullshit, Ray Dib is not your mate and the comment was not in the same context as your examples so that makes the excuse invalid.
I'm starting to get more annoyed at the ignorance shown by the deniers of the racism in the statement made than the comment itself. Grow up and just admit the wrong.

Superuber

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The original comment of Dib being a poor middle eastern version of politics wasn't racism

Siut of heaven's next post and this one quoted does have aspects of racism. However under 18c and 18d courts would most likely find in favour of South of heaven because his comments are not meant to offend, insult, humiliate or intimidate. They are comments done in a comedic nature with people who he is familiar with and given his history and lack of complaints these comments can be considered "no problem"

So in conclusion my cats breath smells like cat food
So Poor middle eastern version wouldn't offend or insult or humiliate or intimidate someone. You know it doesn't matter if that wasn't his intent.

Status
Not open for further replies.