Wests Tigers won't rule out Des Hasler

Status
Not open for further replies.

Horny Wog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Des wont go to the tigers.

As if the tigers have the money to spend on Des's salary let alone CCTV, Hyperbaric Chambers, State of the art training facilities, ipads, gps trackers for personnel and vehicle, wrestling shoes, sumo wrestling shoes, alumni programs, 20 support staff, drones and the remainder of his toys

Last edited:

Superuber

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Well, the board have no one to blame but themselves. You either sack him (should have been done at the start of the year) or you re-sign him. We are stuck in the middle. Des will undoubtedly use this to his advantage and drive up his price. Meanwhile our uncertainty could mean less recruitment for next year.

I dunno who the fuck runs this club.. I mean we're not as bad as the Tigers but seriously.. starting to think nrl are full of fucking morons. Only politis knows how to run a club, we got the shitty middle eastern version of him in dib.
No need for racism

Brizdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score

As if the tigers have the money to spend on Des's salary let alone CCTV, Hyperbaric Chambers, State of the art training facilities, ipads, gps trackers for personnel and vehicle, wrestling shoes, sumo wrestling shoes, alumni programs, 20 supporting staff, drones and the remainder of his toys
Lol you would think with all this gear and facilities he would make top 4 at least.

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
What has happened at the Tigers fits very nicely into Desmond's "mode of operandi".

He left Manly to join the Bulldogs a year before his tenure at Manly was to be severed. So, if the money is right at Tiger Town, why not say
"sayonara" to the Bulldogs and go on down the green paper road to Leichhardt?

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
A)Is it easier to go to a club like the tigers and rebuild the lot?

B)Or is it easier to hang around and add 2 signatures to a squad that needs tweaking?

If (A) how much extra over his existing $ would he be worth to the tigers? $200 k?

I reckon he'll be hanging around and realize how good he has got it.
Exactly. And could you imagine des loving the amazing training facilities they have at concord???!!! Hahaha

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Exactly. And could you imagine des loving the amazing training facilities they have at concord???!!! Hahaha
Isn't concord closing down soon? :p

They might need to move, maybe to Lidcomb oval haha. I can just imagine haslers face if he ever leaves the dogs and has no cameras or cinema rooms to breakdown all his stats :p haha. Poor bloke would blow a fuse at the dragons or the tigers :p

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Isn't concord closing down soon? :p

They might need to move, maybe to Lidcomb oval haha. I can just imagine haslers face if he ever leaves the dogs and has no cameras or cinema rooms to breakdown all his stats :p haha. Poor bloke would blow a fuse at the dragons or the tigers :p
100% i think he would struggle at any other club tbh. Maybe panthers. Lol i really cant see anything in this rumour though.

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score

As if the tigers have the money to spend on Des's salary let alone CCTV, Hyperbaric Chambers, State of the art training facilities, ipads, gps trackers for personnel and vehicle, wrestling shoes, sumo wrestling shoes, alumni programs, 20 supporting staff, drones and the remainder of his toys
But he can get crusher back.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
No need for racism
Fuck me dead really? How is that even close to racism. @Realist90 your a sand nice guy and anti pc is this racism? Id asked @Zee but he is a curry muncher and would probably try to sell me something. Perhaps ill ask @Bad Billy and @Wolfmother but they are wogs and would be to busy talking with their hands.
So ill guess ill have to answer it @bcmf reply was nowhere near racist. Its just your vagina is set to over sensitive

chriso

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Is that why Benny the whinger Elias was having a cry on NRL360 about no ex Balmain legends being apart of the consultation group LOL ...
We have whinged about the same thing on here have we not?

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fuck me dead really? How is that even close to racism. @Realist90 your a sand nice guy and anti pc is this racism? Id asked @Zee but he is a curry muncher and would probably try to sell me something. Perhaps ill ask @Bad Billy and @Wolfmother but they are wogs and would be to busy talking with their hands.
So ill guess ill have to answer it @bcmf reply was nowhere near racist. Its just your vagina is set to over sensitive
You were wrong I was busy making smelly sandwiches

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Baaaaagahaha !!

Status
Not open for further replies.