We will beat the manly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Holy shit! We beat Manly! Yet, for some reason I don't feel excited.

Even the team seemed unenthused when they were scoring. Overall very dull in the celebration stakes. Probably because I've been de-sensitised to caring about whether we win or not. How sad is that?

Reactions: DT

Sir Col 'The Mushroom'

Rest In Peace Mate
Premium Member
Reaction score
MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!
Where the hell has this team been hiding?
Thank Doggies for assisting the Eels.

Seriously - that was a pretty good effort.
Josh and Brett hit some form
Me no Lichha though - fark does he even know how to pass the ball behind him?
Dessie has got to teach your dumb ass forwards to pass the ball once they break the line and have outside backs in the clear.
I reckon there was at least 3 more tries in the offering if your forwards had passed the ball.
On the down side - how desperate are you for Holland to come back as your kicker?

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Holy shit! We beat Manly! Yet, for some reason I don't feel excited.

Even the team seemed unenthused when they were scoring. Overall very dull in the celebration stakes. Probably because I've been de-sensitised to caring about whether we win or not. How sad is that?
Might have seemed like that on TV mate, but I can assure you they were pretty happy and totally focused at the ground.

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
were there people at the ground? looked like a roosters training session
Yeah, we were there. I think the number posted was 8912 and it may well have been that many but most of them were in the suites! Most of the regulars weren't there today but a lot of their seats were filled by others so they must've given their passes to others. Still, they missed a pretty good performance and my son and grandson got to be part of the guard of honour which they loved.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
please keep making this thread every week. lol

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Might have seemed like that on TV mate, but I can assure you they were pretty happy and totally focused at the ground.
Glad to hear it. When Montoya scored his first try, on TV it looked like they all just stood around and said "whatever".

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Trust the Dogs to stuff my perfect round up.

Status
Not open for further replies.