UEFA Champions League

Status
Not open for further replies.

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Should be a cracking final.

Even if Bale is back - Isco should be starting. Playing it really well!

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Can't wait. Bring it on. As much as I hate both teams, I'll be watching. Don't really have a favorite but as the game goes on I reckon I'll follow one of them.

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hoping for Real Madrid win, but I think Juve's dominance in recent years has them as deserving winners as well.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I'll be supporting Juventus in the final.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Halftime: 1-1.

Cracking final, end to end.

Ronaldo with the first goal (who else) and Mandzukic scored probably the best goal in the CL since Zidane in the 2002 final.

Wahesh

Reaction score
3-1 Madrid will win. While I'm glad they won, (I'm a Barcelona fan but a HUGE fan of Navas), Sergio Ramos is a fucken dog who should be hung!

ThePedigree

Blue Ribbon
Reaction score
Very disappointing second half by Juve. No energy at all. Higuain was shocking and so was Pjanic but overall the BBC (the best defence in the world??) were still in Torino asleep in bed and never turned up. Once again this great team with 39 Italian championships fails at the big stage in Europe.

To top it off I support the Bulldogs as well and we will probs get spanked my Penrith this afternoon. Today is not a good day.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Very disappointing second half by Juve. No energy at all. Higuain was shocking and so was Pjanic but overall the BBC (the best defence in the world??) were still in Torino asleep in bed and never turned up. Once again this great team with 39 Italian championships fails at the big stage in Europe.

To top it off I support the Bulldogs as well and we will probs get spanked my Penrith this afternoon. Today is not a good day.
I think Juve will get there one day. Buffon though at 39 was probably going on a season or two too much. However Juan Cuadrado's second yellow/red car was one of the worst I have ever seen in CL history. That kind of shit makes me hate football. I wish they'd do something to stamp diving out of the game. Post-match committee or something like that where obvious dives result in fines or suspensions.

I must say I enjoyed watching Madrid's fluid-game play. That was marvelous to watch. Ronaldo's first goal was vintage. That's what I like to see from him rather than diving/penalties - him using his natural talent.

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
With old heads like Kroos and Modric.. and two youngesters in Casmeiro and Asensio (rate this kid highly)... they have a gun future for a midfield. Wow

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
Fuck I hate Ramos

What a bitch he should be rubbed out for 3 weeks but Madrid the darlings of Europe nothing will happen

Status
Not open for further replies.