Status
Not open for further replies.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
All I have to say is this:

Our ancestors all sucked in one way or another. Except for the ones that blow. Actually, some blow and suck.

Some were good, some were arseholes. Some committed genocide. It's a good thing the past is the past. To never be forgotten but you can't blame the child for the sins of the father.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Drunk at 4:42 in the morning
Not drunk unfortunately. My phone screen has cracks which sometimes causes these screw-ups when I'm typing. I should edit before posting. Fixed it now.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hate begets hate moron.

You idiots believe in this nationalism BULLSHIT.

You are so blind, completely blind that nationalism is a man made construct. It is NOT naturally occurring
Hate does beget hate as violence begets violence. So why are you hating and going against what you just said?

What isn't man made though? Is libertarianism not man made? Is science not man made? I don't get this point?

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Our ancestors all sucked in one way or another. Except for the ones that blow. Actually, some blow and suck.

Some were good, some were arseholes. Some committed genocide. It's a good thing the past is the past. To never be forgotten but you can't blame the child for the sins of the father.
I enjoy not being at the centre of a blow up in threads lol. My blood pressure has come down considerably over the past month

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Actaullyyyyy thinking about it now, my race the 'pheonicians' are the most innocent in history. I think I am able to demonise whoever I want coz us Phoenicians didn't conquer rather spread our seeds globally lol hence a lot of lebs looking European South American and Europeans and South Americans looking like lebs. We were traders and had open borders lolll. Even the Egyptians needed our cedar wood. Without us Egyptian empire would have been nothing

Last edited:

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Actaullyyyyy thinking about it now, my race the 'pheonicians' are the most innocent in history. I think I am able to demonise whoever I want coz us Phoenicians didn't conquer rather spread our seeds globally lol hence a lot of lebs looking European South American and Europeans and South Americans looking like lebs. We were traders and had open borders lolll. Even the Egyptians needed our cedar wood. With us Egyptian empire would have been nothing
I bet the Egyptians loved your cedar wood

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hate does beget hate as violence begets violence. So why are you hating and going against what you just said?

What isn't man made though? Is libertarianism not man made? Is science not man made? I don't get this point?
I could be wrong but I think what he's trying to say in his razzle dazzle bullshit leftist way is that he is kinda a closet hypocrit sometimes , not all the time, only at times when he drops his guard as to his actual beliefs.

I'm not totally certain though , 499% certain though using his percentage calendar, which is more accurate than the one the ancient Greeks used between 50 and 150BC. lol

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I could be wrong but I think what he's trying to say in his razzle dazzle bullshit leftist way is that he is kinda a closet hypocrit sometimes , not all the time, only at times when he drops his guard as to his actual beliefs.

I'm not totally certain though , 499% certain though using his percentage calendar, which is more accurate than the one the ancient Greeks used between 50 and 150BC. lol
It is hard to get a read on his agenda at times coz he says one thing at times then gets triggered by something his agenda would suppose he wouldn't get triggered by.

It's much more simple to be like me and just be straight up so you don't have to continuously remember a lie or a bullshit stay or fact to cover your tracks. Being honest and straight is the best way to go about everything.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Actaullyyyyy thinking about it now, my race the 'pheonicians' are the most innocent in history. I think I am able to demonise whoever I want coz us Phoenicians didn't conquer rather spread our seeds globally lol hence a lot of lebs looking European South American and Europeans and South Americans looking like lebs. We were traders and had open borders lolll. Even the Egyptians needed our cedar wood. Without us Egyptian empire would have been nothing
Phoenicians were conquered by Greeks and Persians so you'd have oppressor blood in you, better get on your knees apologize for being born :D

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Phoenicians were conquered by Greeks and Persians so you'd have oppressor blood in you, better get on your knees apologize for being born :D

Lmfao if we were conquered by you Greeks, I have oppressed blood and you have the oppressor blood therefore you're guilty and an evil evil man! Pay my tuition and give me my promotion and million dollars and I can't be racist coz I was oppressed.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lmfao if we were conquered by you Greeks, I have oppressed blood and you have the oppressor blood therefore you're guilty and an evil evil man! Pay my tuition and give me my promotion and million dollars and I can't be racist coz I was oppressed.
At least you have some of this handsome mf blood in you. :grinning:

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
At least you have some of this handsome mf blood in you. :grinning:

What a racist sculpture why isn't there a black one for? Confirmed Greeks were racist and Turks were justified in genociding them coz they were white Christian Greek racists :grinning:

Status
Not open for further replies.