Turkish Government destroys Anzac monument

Status
Not open for further replies.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Nah I don't you victim. Look at you, you poor soul, playing the nationalistic victim card.

The national pride, before you jumped in, was directed at blueandwhiteangel and desreturnoftheking, because they're the ones that above and in the past have portrayed that racist nationalism. You decided to jump in continuation/defence of that theme.
You would have made more sense if you directed yourself an uppercut.
Which parts of my post triggered your looney meter to go off the scales?
When have I ever been rascist or nationalistic in my post ?
The thing with you is that when you start talking shit which is a regular occurrence you have to go and make up lies to try and justify it to yourself and others.

Last edited:

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
My initial statement has nothing to do with my kids and everything to do with a persons right to hate people who hate them.

If my kids decide to hate based on their own learnings and experiences that is their right to do so.

Teaching that love trumps all is dangerous logic. Hasnt worked out so well for the swedes and europe has it.?
You wouldnt understand why people want to protect this Australian way of life if you don't have kids. It is far from perfect but change brings uncertainty and parents are protectionists (not the political sense). The only certainty is that open borders is fucking lunacy and will put huge burdens on future generations.

#makeracismgreatagain was a trigger post if you didnt get it.

You judge people by stereotypes but you cry about tolerance.

There is very clear evidence that some ethnicities have trouble assimilating to the western way of life and have higher crime rates and some, I assume are good people. Thats not hate based just on borders or racism. Its hate based on statistical evidence.
I don't know why you bother with convenient hypocrites like The PCRealist90. He wants to pass himself as a lefty humanist but has denied and refused to acknowledge that HIS OWN KIND committed genocide and ethnic cleansing. He is a convenient lefty ,talks shit only when it suits him.
He preaches all that rubbish about not judging or distinguishing people on race , religion and colour but goes mute when it comes to the religious persecution, ethic cleansing and genocide HIS OWN KIND have committed and are committing to this very day.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
I don't know why you bother with convenient hypocrites like The PCRealist90. He wants to pass himself as a lefty humanist but has denied and refused to acknowledge that HIS OWN KIND committed genocide and ethnic cleansing. He is a convenient lefty ,talks shit only when it suits him.
He preaches all that rubbish about not judging or distinguishing people on race , religion and colour but goes mute when it comes to the religious persecution, ethic cleansing and genocide HIS OWN KIND have committed and are committing to this very day.
Wait, what? I thought he was carrying white guilt. But what your saying is that he is the peoples refugee?

Makes more sense now.

Even his username is contradictory so I am not surprised he is a hypocrite.

Think a name change is in order. Maybe ThePCIdealist90 would be more apt because whilst the principal theories of leftards is admirable, It just doesnt fucking work in reality.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
My initial statement has nothing to do with my kids and everything to do with a persons right to hate people who hate them.

If my kids decide to hate based on their own learnings and experiences that is their right to do so.

Teaching that love trumps all is dangerous logic. Hasnt worked out so well for the swedes and europe has it.?
You wouldnt understand why people want to protect this Australian way of life if you don't have kids. It is far from perfect but change brings uncertainty and parents are protectionists (not the political sense). The only certainty is that open borders is fucking lunacy and will put huge burdens on future generations.

#makeracismgreatagain was a trigger post if you didnt get it.

You judge people by stereotypes but you cry about tolerance.

There is very clear evidence that some ethnicities have trouble assimilating to the western way of life and have higher crime rates and some, I assume are good people. Thats not hate based just on borders or racism. Its hate based on statistical evidence.
The whole Swedes and Europe argument?? Lol right wing bullshit propaganda. Do you get your facts from Facebook pages like stormtrooper or something?

And I'm judging you by the garbage you posted.

By the way no "lefty" has advocated open borders nor not checking history of immigrants/refugees. That's again right wing propaganda bullshit.

Statistical evidence? Again is that statistical evidence on stormtrooper?

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Don't be pulling me up on my supposed "national pride" that you see in your eyes just because you don't have one.
Entrenched in my history is philosophy, poetry , mathematics , astronomy, science, medicine, cartography, democracy , geography and Olympics just to name a few....entrenched in your history is war, genocide, war , ethnic cleansing, war, betrayal, war, ethnic cleansing,war and Turkish coffee.

Is it any wonder you carry a massive complex ?
You're a degenerate racist dumb arse who lives on the accomplishments of people who had NOTHING to do with you.

I am better than you, I say this with 500% confidence. Your own words show you up to be the dropkick you are.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
You bring up some valid points Belmore Utd , he's already changed his name once so I don't see why he can't change it again. What I do know about him is this , if our beloved Bulldogs start winning more games it will go a long way to calming his leftist humanistic preaching bullshit lectures down ....that and getting laid more often.

The guy goes off the rails by purposely misinterpreting people's posts in an attempt to start an argument with someone .
I'd love to know how he acquired the gift of deciphering a statements into an argument to spew his phoney leftist bullshit agenda.

Not even the ancient Greeks could master such an art.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
The guy goes off the rails by purposely misinterpreting people's posts in an attempt to start an argument with someone .
Poor snookums. I know what you are, you type the words with which you communicate.

Don't be a victim cause I'm calling you out on it.

I could, I very much could play the cards your playing and reverse it on you. But I'm not like that. I don't attribute eons of history to a person's persona, a person's own actions/words do that

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
You bring up some valid points Belmore Utd , he's already changed his name once so I don't see why he can't change it again. What I do know about him is this , if our beloved Bulldogs start winning more games it will go a long way to calming his leftist humanistic preaching bullshit lectures down ....that and getting laid more often.

I'd love to know how he acquired the gift of deciphering a statements into an argument to spew his phoney leftist bullshit agenda.

Not even the ancient Greeks could master such an art.
Its fucking @Zee all over again. Exactly what you just described. Purposefully taking shit out of context.

I dont think some grasp the english language aswell as they think.

For instance the word hate. We throw it around liberally because to us hate does not mean we are going to make a martyr of ourselves or systematically outbreed a host nation to take it over.

Hate to us is more like

; I will punch you in the face if you fuck with me

;I might try and sleep with someone close to you

;I will probably talk shit about you

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The irony is he is calling us "victims" when it's obvious his posts have many many many loose ends. Lol

He is good comic relief though.

Last edited:

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
hate does not mean we are going to make a martyr of ourselves or systematically outbreed a host nation to take it over.
Fuck you're so right. Your understanding of the English language is so far superior to mine.

How on earth could I misunderstand the above quoted bit to mean anything other than punch you, try and sleep.with your mrs or talk shit about you

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
The whole Swedes and Europe argument?? Lol right wing bullshit propaganda. Do you get your facts from Facebook pages like stormtrooper or something?

And I'm judging you by the garbage you posted.

By the way no "lefty" has advocated open borders nor not checking history of immigrants/refugees. That's again right wing propaganda bullshit.

Statistical evidence? Again is that statistical evidence on stormtrooper?
Im not going to bother responding because you are making to many false assumptions. Like all of the above. Lol you probably think your are so fucking smart that you figured me out. Only that you havent, and you are just getting further and further away from the mark.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Im not going to bother responding because you are making to many false assumptions. Like all of the above. Lol you probably think your are so fucking smart that you figured me out. Only that you havent, and you are just getting further and further away from the mark.
Yeh I just assumed Sweden and Europe

I just assumed having a free open border policy

So fucking smart? Nah just a hell of a lot smarter than you that I can defend the words that come out of my mouth

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Its fucking @Zee all over again. Exactly what you just described. Purposefully taking shit out of context.

I dont think some grasp the english language aswell as they think.

For instance the word hate. We throw it around liberally because to us hate does not mean we are going to make a martyr of ourselves or systematically outbreed a host nation to take it over.
There's a reason he doesn't have a good grasp of the English language . Around 80,000 English words have derived from the Greek language and he "hates" that fact. Lol

The poor guy is fighting serious demons. I don't think he's a bad guy, just a little bit confused in his hypocrisy oooops I meant ideology.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Yeh I just assumed Sweden and Europe

I just assumed having a free open border policy

So fucking smart? Nah just a hell of a lot smarter than you that I can defend the words that come out of my mouth
And...Annnddd I assume some are good people

Point proven.

Sweden and Europe have been a disaster.

Open Borders is very much in line with leftard ideology.

Think this **** has been radicalized surely. Maybe he is practising Taqiyya

Last edited:

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The PCRealist90 motto ..."I read words that other people cannot see "

The PCRealist90 mission statement ......." To start online arguments by implementing my motto (see above) "

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
All three of you are arguing for the sake of argument. None of you are victims in this you are all protagonists here. None of us are our ancestors. If I were to follow my parents example I'd sit on Facebook sharing anti immigrant posts all day. I don't though. I accept that immigrants I work with are here abiding by our laws and living here because they want good lives for themselves and their families. I think most of them are good people. They're welcome to earn a living alongside of me as far as I'm concerned.

You all seem like you have agendas behind whatever points you are trying to make. Enjoy your pointless arguing while this thread is still open. I think its soon to be closed.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
All three of you are arguing for the sake of argument. None of you are victims in this you are all protagonists here. None of us are our ancestors. If I were to follow my parents example I'd sit on Facebook sharing anti immigrant posts all day. I don't though. I accept that immigrants I work with are here abiding by our laws and living here because they want good lives for themselves and their families. I think most of them are good people. They're welcome to earn a living alongside of me as far as I'm concerned.

You all seem like you have agendas behind whatever points you are trying to make. Enjoy your pointless arguing while this thread is still open. I think its soon to be closed.
You've repeated the point that I was making in all fairness.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You've repeated the point that I was making in all fairness.
All while trying to stay somewhat neutral in this. If we're going to argue for respecting the traditional values of the country they aren't reflected by todays culture anyway. 230 Years ago traditional values, religion and way of life were those of a hunter gatherer society.

So basically the European immigrants to this country committed atrocities to create the culture we have here today anyway. I give zero fucks about the atrocities of the past asude from hoping that every nation learns from them and hopefully reaches a point where they aren't repeated. This thread was started to point out that a symbol of forgiveness, an indicator that humans had indeed learned something from their mistakes and tried to better themselves as a species isn't there anymore. That's sad but not as sad as this thread is becoming.

Last edited:

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
All while trying to stay somewhat neutral in this. If we're going to argue for respecting the traditional values of the country they aren't reflected by todays culture anyway. 230 Years ago traditional values, religion and way of life were those of a hunter gatherer society.

So basically the European immigrants to this country committed atrocities to create the culture we have here today anyway. I give zero fucks about the atrocities of the past assist from hoping that egret nation Kearns from then and hopefully teaches a point wet here they aren't repeated. This thread was started to point out that a symbol of forgiveness, an indicator that humans had indeed learned something from their mistakes and tried to better themselves as a species isn't there anymore. That's sad but not as sad as this thread is becoming.
Drunk at 4:42 in the morning

Status
Not open for further replies.