Turkish Government destroys Anzac monument

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
This isn't anything new in Turkey. about a decade ago Erdogan attempted to change the tourist guides "education" on the war fought on the shores in gallipoli.

Basically he tried to change it to Mustafa Kemal ran away from the conflict and instead it was Angels that came down from heaven and helped muslims fight against infidels. Yes seriously, I kid you not, this was the official statement for all government paid tourist guides to say.

And then we see this defacing of basically an olive branch.

Just today I also read that Erdogan is banning the teaching of evolution amongst the Turkish education system .

So what we're seeing right now is Iran in the 70s/80s.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This isn't anything new in Turkey. about a decade ago Erdogan attempted to change the tourist guides "education" on the war fought on the shores in gallipoli.

Basically he tried to change it to Mustafa Kemal ran away from the conflict and instead it was Angels that came down from heaven and helped muslims fight against infidels. Yes seriously, I kid you not, this was the official statement for all government paid tourist guides to say.

Just today I also read that Erdogan is banning the teaching of evolution amongst the Turkish education system .

I honestly thought you'd be a fan of erdogan tbh. Def miss read you on that part.

im happy you're giving shit to non western countries like you usually do (USA/Australia) it evens out your agenda and makes you look not so bias in your beliefs.

Do you think erdogan will own up to what the ottomans did to the Christians (minority). Lol
Can't only give shit to turkey though America won't even make them owe up to it, France and Russia I think are the biggest powers that officially see what they did as rightfully a genocide.

Hitler famously said before carrying out the genocide of the Jews, 'no one willl remember this, who remembers what the ottomans did to the Christians?' And remember the Germans were allies with those ottomanians in ww1. Definitely took some pointers from the ottomanians on how to go about genociding a religious group lol.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I can't believe this topic has so much interest

It's a non issue really

Fuck em
Let the spastics over there do what ever the fuck they like

Life goes on
Australian lifestyle remains as great as it always is and turkey remains the shithole it is.

Let em destroy what ever they want on their own land

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

The guy will dead soon . He has a terminal illness . One way or another he will be terminated.
He has caused many probelms in the region, disputed history, disputed borders, challenged peace treaties.
I can go on but I don't want to derail this topic.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Gallipoli has become the most glorified part of our Anzac history. Destroying a monument to honour that history will not bring back the casualties, nor make us forget what they did. Pretty low act to remove the monument, but not the end of the world.

The thing about Gallipoli is that it was a campaign that was riddled with mistakes anyway. Firstly they landed somewhere that was tactically wrong and was not the planned location. Th hey weren't planning to land where they had cliffs to charge up. Even the main battle there was poorly managed. The plan was to bombard the Turkish trenches then make the main charge as the bombardment finished. Instead they supposedly allowed a 1 plus minute break between the end of that bombardment and the main charge. The only part of the whole campaign that succeeded was the withdrawal of the troops without casualty.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
won't ever happen the scum will never rise again. The powers to be keep the mid east in its knees because if you look to the past all they did was try to take over Europe and the world. ask the Hindus and the Africans.. The middle east used to be Christian and Jewish lands now.... If they had the power of the west there would be no more west just muslims which means no music no art child marriages beheadings stonings slave trading hangings hand chopping female circumcision forced praying forced to grow a beard every woman covered and oppressed etc yea nah this will never return.
those who do not know history will be doomed to repeat it. wake up Europe and wake up world ffs
fu

funny how the 'angels' didn't help them in the rest of the war haha thanks to ottoman empire which was the scum of the earth the mid east is now in complete control and a play ground for the western powers and Russia lol 1400 years of slaughter this is just karma. 270 millions slaughtered in the name of islam this is why the west will never let them rise again they will keep them on there knees.. pit it this way if the muslims had the armies and technology of the west they would have wiped the west out long ago. The usa would be an Islamic state as would Europe. wake up fukkers type in Europe immigration crisis you can sit there 4 days watching the carnage these mutts are causing
Lol . Youre very passionate about this topic.
There's a reason Turkeys accession into the European Union has been stalled over the years.

I think the majority of the Turks though want peace and and to live in harmony . Erdogan however has pushed his Islamist agenda and divided the country. He sees himself as the leader of all of Islam. Delusional .
As a result of his policies and Islamist agenda Turkey is now on a path of "civil war" and conflict with surrounding neighbours .

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I think the majority of the Turks though want peace and and to live in harmony .
(Sarcasm) nah they don't. Turks are just looking to spill more blood (/sarcasm)

You hateful fuckw are part of the problem

Entrenched in "pride" of history that has fuck all to do with you and continuing on hate.

I applaud you imbeciles, on all sides, it's the whole lot of you who are the problem with the world

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score

Entrenched in "pride" of history that has fuck all to do with you and continuing on hate.

I applaud you imbeciles, on all sides, it's the whole lot of you who are the problem with the world
How dare we hate those who hate us.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
How dare we hate those who hate us.
Hate begets hate moron.

You idiots believe in this nationalism BULLSHIT.

You are so blind, completely blind that nationalism is a man made construct. It is NOT naturally occurring

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Hate begets hate moron.

You idiots believe in this nationalism BULLSHIT.

You are so blind, completely blind that nationalism is a man made construct. It is NOT naturally occurring
Being a full blown leftard is not fucking natural you queer fuck.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Being a full blown leftard is not fucking natural you queer fuck.
Yeh how dare I treat others like a human without forming judgement based on the way they dress, their religion, Their "nationality" etc etc

Enjoy listening to the "educated" fish and chips red head

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Yeh how dare I treat others like a human without forming judgement based on the way they dress, their religion, Their "nationality" etc etc

Enjoy listening to the "educated" fish and chips red head
Lmao you might the biggest clown I have seen here yet. You have nfi what Im about but your crying at me about nationalism you poor confused ****.

So you dont judge immigrants or refugees on their culture or nationality?....Unless that nationality is the host country? Riight...

BTW National pride isnt a symbolism for banding together under a united racist front like you are trying to portray.

Simple ***** like you show your true colours with a trigger post.

I hate everyone equally btw. Except you. I now hate you the most.

Lol just kidding. I dont give a fuck about you or Turkey.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
So you dont judge immigrants or refugees on their culture or nationality?....Unless that nationality is the host country? Riight...
Nah I don't you victim. Look at you, you poor soul, playing the nationalistic victim card.

BTW National pride isnt a symbolism for banding together under a united racist front like you are trying to portray.
The national pride, before you jumped in, was directed at blueandwhiteangel and desreturnoftheking, because they're the ones that above and in the past have portrayed that racist nationalism. You decided to jump in continuation/defence of that theme.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Nah I don't you victim. Look at you, you poor soul, playing the nationalistic victim card.

The national pride, before you jumped in, was directed at blueandwhiteangel and desreturnoftheking, because they're the ones that above and in the past have portrayed that racist nationalism. You decided to jump in continuation/defence of that theme.
The only thing I was defending was peoples right to hate.

12th ammendment rights. Hate unto those whom hate you.

Clearly my question (not statement) was directed at your quotes about not judging being hypocritical. Just trying to comprehend your thought process. NOT a victim statement just fucking LOL.

All I said was how dare we hate those that hate us.

Not saying I advocate it. Just saying I understand just like I understand why we are hated.

I wouldnt have my children grow up with blinkers on pretending that everyone loves them and they should love everyone back. I wont teach them hate. But they will be aware.

Your type of mentality is more dangerous than the status quo.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
yeah i dont care if they know we hate them, we already know how to make pide anyway so theres nothing to lose

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
The only thing I was defending was peoples right to hate.

12th ammendment rights. Hate unto those whom hate you.

Clearly my question (not statement) was directed at your quotes about not judging being hypocritical. Just trying to comprehend your thought process. NOT a victim statement just fucking LOL.

All I said was how dare we hate those that hate us.

Not saying I advocate it. Just saying I understand just like I understand why we are hated.

I wouldnt have my children grow up with blinkers on pretending that everyone loves them and they should love everyone back. I wont teach them hate. But they will be aware.

Your type of mentality is more dangerous than the status quo.
I've got nothing against realism but you're statement wasn't about preparing your kids for others hate and looking past it. Yours was a statement of continuing hate. So what ever shit you copped from me stems from your own words.

The dickheads before you were participating in mass generalization which is blatant hate based on some borders on a map

My statements have absolutely nothing to do with "So you dont judge immigrants or refugees on their culture or nationality?....Unless that nationality is the host country? Riight..."

People's colour, nationality, race, imperfections etc etc do not make one iota of difference to me.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Don't be pulling me up on my supposed "national pride" that you see in your eyes just because you don't have one.
Entrenched in my history is philosophy, poetry , mathematics , astronomy, science, medicine, cartography, democracy , geography and Olympics just to name a few....entrenched in your history is war, genocide, war , ethnic cleansing, war, betrayal, war, ethnic cleansing,war and Turkish coffee.

Is it any wonder you carry a massive complex ?

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
I've got nothing against realism but you're statement wasn't about preparing your kids for others hate and looking past it. Yours was a statement of continuing hate. So what ever shit you copped from me stems from your own words.

The dickheads before you were participating in mass generalization which is blatant hate based on some borders on a map

My statements have absolutely nothing to do with "So you dont judge immigrants or refugees on their culture or nationality?....Unless that nationality is the host country? Riight..."

People's colour, nationality, race, imperfections etc etc do not make one iota of difference to me.
My initial statement has nothing to do with my kids and everything to do with a persons right to hate people who hate them.

If my kids decide to hate based on their own learnings and experiences that is their right to do so.

Teaching that love trumps all is dangerous logic. Hasnt worked out so well for the swedes and europe has it.?
You wouldnt understand why people want to protect this Australian way of life if you don't have kids. It is far from perfect but change brings uncertainty and parents are protectionists (not the political sense). The only certainty is that open borders is fucking lunacy and will put huge burdens on future generations.

#makeracismgreatagain was a trigger post if you didnt get it.

You judge people by stereotypes but you cry about tolerance.

There is very clear evidence that some ethnicities have trouble assimilating to the western way of life and have higher crime rates and some, I assume are good people. Thats not hate based just on borders or racism. Its hate based on statistical evidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.