Train Discussion Megathread - Etiquette / Strikes / Gripes

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Lol at you so salty with the train antics from these idiots.

Do you get annoyed with people like me blasting earphones loud enough for everyone else to hear my shitty rap music ?
Theres a good cure for rap , add some grind to your mind muhahaha

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Lol at you so salty with the train antics from these idiots.

Do you get annoyed with people like me blasting earphones loud enough for everyone else to hear my shitty rap music ?
Why yes, yes I do. What's even more annoying though is the idiots who blast their shitty music... without using earphones!

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
You know what I dislike? What I REALLY dislike. When the entire carriage is facing one way, usually the direction the train is heading, then there's always that one idiot who wants to sit in the opposite direction looking at everyone. I was in that situation yesterday. I felt like necking the jahesh.
I f'ing hate when that happens, everyone in the carriage should go up to the turd and say 'turn the fuck around shit head' or everyone just stare at the person, I'm pretty sure they'll turn around.
If I have to catch a train, I usually face the other way, just to be different to all the sheep.

Now I know that it annoys people, I will do it more often.

Wahesh

Reaction score
If I have to catch a train, I usually face the other way, just to be different to all the sheep.

Now I know that it annoys people, I will do it more often.
To you sir, I give the middle finger salute.

....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\...

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I was on the train home today. 4th time in my life I have been on one. Some FUCKING trump supporter was watching some funny trump compilation next to me. He wouldn't shut the FUCK up HE WAS LAUGHING LIKE A MONKEY HAVING A BANANA SHOVED UP EVERY ORAPHIS. I made and comment and said "could you turn it down mate". He didn't..... prick.

Wahesh

Reaction score
I was on the train home today. 4th time in my life I have been on one. Some FUCKING trump supporter was watching some funny trump compilation next to me. He wouldn't shut the FUCK up HE WAS LAUGHING LIKE A MONKEY HAVING A BANANA SHOVED UP EVERY ORAPHIS. I made and comment and said "could you turn it down mate". He didn't..... prick.
You should've taken it off him right before the door closed and thrown it outside. That's what I would've done if he didn't obey my order!

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Hairy men should wear more than a singlet when using public transport.

That is all.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah some form of pants is always good to accompany a singlet.
Fair enough... I opened myself up there.

But even with or without pants, the whole wog back hair thing is so foul.

Wahesh

Reaction score
To the cute hot blonde university student I decided to sit next to this morning. Thank you for putting that cute white beanie on and sleeping gently against the window <3

Wahesh

Reaction score
To the idiots who got on this morning at Domestic terminal from what I'm guessing was Melbourne... kindly STFU!

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Fair enough... I opened myself up there.

But even with or without pants, the whole wog back hair thing is so foul.
The wog back is what started the idea of evolution from apes lol

Legend23

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Started a new job 2 mnths ago not having to catch the train is one of the best things about the change :grinning:

Legend23

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Working from home?
Na back out in the sun which actually made a noticable and highly appreciated appearance today
Have been driving to work which ranges from 25 to an hr 20 depending on traffic and my love for music gets me thru that quite easily

I was actually contemplating catching the train to one of the sites i have been on lately but this thread and the fact that i have been catching the train from glenfield to the city every workday without fail for the previous 6 yrs has kept me in the car for now :grinning::grinning:

Wahesh

Reaction score
So... I was sitting on the 3 seater on the train yesterday. I had the window seat, my bag in the middle, no one in the aisle seat.

Then at central, some stupid NZ Maori lady comes, runs to the seat, moves to the middle, and tries to move MY BAG so she can sit there with her friend. Now, I have absolutely NO PROBLEM if someone wants to sit with someone else - I'll gladly move my bag, but, you stupid bitch, DO NOT TOUCH MY BAG, COMMON COURTESY OR NOT, DO NOT TOUCH IT, ASK ME AND I'LL GLADLY MOVE IT. HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW WHAT DICKS YOU'VE JACKED OFF OR WHICH FINGERS YOU'VE STUCK UP YOUR ***** WITH THAT HAND OF YOURS???

Wahesh

Reaction score
To the hot chick on the train facing me who I've busted twice now checking me out... Hi