Top 5 dud players of 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Agree lichaa is a waste of space also can't kick if his life depended on it. On the other hand Kas is gonna be the buy of the season under Bellamy wait and see. Obviously problems with Hasler.
I'm going to suggest we sack hasler and bring in dean pay to bring back the BULLDOGS CULTURE FOR FUCKS SAKE and get rid of dib PLEASE
I agree. Under Bellamy, Kas will be forced to work and lift his fitness levels. If they pay good money for him, they will demand something in return. He has the potential to be one of the best.

If he comes cheaply, then his laziness will ensure he remains a decent player in the reserves.

froggy

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Like most people I haven't been impressed with Lichaa since he came over but seriously he cannot be put in front of Mbye or Eastwood as a dud.

I think his role like Ennis is the problem. If Hasler let him play his natural game I think people will change their minds on him. Having watched a little bit of him before he come across from Cronulla he did a lot more kicking and running. He hardly does either of them here.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Only 2 in the top 5?

That's being polite.

Reactions: DT

NickT

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Hunt checked out after the 2015 GF.

He hasn't been the same player since the GF loss.
I thought he went missing in tough games throughout 2015. Not just GF

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hayne has at least starred and/or won games for the Titans this year, he also stepped it up a notch in Origin. There's probably 20 blokes I'd have in front of him...
He spewed and almost collapsed after the first half in Origin, I dont think he's any where near as fit as he was at his peak, will probably be better next year.

racin jason

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
1. Moses Mbye
2. Michael Lichaa
3. Greg Eastwood
4. Moses Mbye
5. Moses Mbye

Reactions: DT
Status
Not open for further replies.