Tolman 200th game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Im not a Tolman fan but that is just toxic.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Im not a Tolman fan but that is just toxic.
Mr 4th tackle, mr plodder, Mr 1 or 2 metres per hitup, yeh it's slack, but its painfully obvious the fans are fed up with him

And the club just asks for trouble, I think last year before the finals game against Penrith they posted something with Tolman and "unleashed", or some shit and they copped another savaging from the fans.

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
not much different to what you read here

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
not much different to what you read here

dont think anyone has "abused" tolman like what you can read on the face book page , rather any attack on tolman's playing style on kennel is actually the criticism on Des.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
dont think anyone has "abused" tolman like what you can read on the face book page , rather any attack on tolman's playing style on kennel is actually the criticism on Des.
Nope, the only criticism for Des, in regards to Tolman, is using Tolman as a starting prop and keeping him on the field for large chunks of the game, so what I'm saying is Tolman is NOT good enough!

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Shows how mature our fanbase is.

They need to respect the players as much as the players respect the jersey.

*rolls eyes*

Facebook mods for the club are going to have a field day banning people!

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Geez that's ugly

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
Shows how mature our fanbase is.

They need to respect the players as much as the players respect the jersey.

*rolls eyes*

Facebook mods for the club are going to have a field day banning people!
By the end of the year they will be left with about 200 likes on that page. Facebook might need to update their blocking software, might not handle the overdrive from the Bulldogs fan page.

Brizdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Tolman doesn't deserve these comments to be honest. It's not his fault des has over paid him and makes him run the ball on the 4th. As a dogs player I think he can be proud of what he has done. Congratulations on the milestone.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Starting what up Mod who deleted my comment?

I showed comments that are warranted about Tolman's style of play. It was on topic.

Brizdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Starting what up Mod who deleted my comment?

I showed comments that are warranted about Tolman's style of play. It was on topic.
I agree somewhat he is far from my favourite player. I also think he shouldn't been resigned. I just think so if these comments have gone too far.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
He was a monster through his junior career at the Mustangs back in kempsey, wasnt one dimensional and was running over ***** and you always knew he would make the big league. Des has fucked his career.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I agree somewhat he is far from my favourite player. I also think he shouldn't been resigned. I just think so if these comments have gone too far.
I think he's the scapegoat. It's a culmination of years of frustration and simply put tolman style and the amount of times he touches the ball makes him a focal point for that frustration

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
He was a monster through his junior career at the Mustangs back in kempsey, wasnt one dimensional and was running over ***** and you always knew he would make the big league. Des has fucked his career.
Iv never seen tolman run over anyone to be honest.

Doggies78

Waterboy
Reaction score
Tolman is not even reserve grade standard. Very below par. I don't how he makes the 17.

Status
Not open for further replies.