The things that 'grind your gears' thread...

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
People who begrudge me for standing up for my basic human rights, I will fight them every inch of the way.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Seeing a beautiful, hot young chick... then seeing her pull a cigarette out of her bag!

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Seeing a beautiful, hot young chick... then seeing her pull a cigarette out of her bag!
No that's a good sign if she can suck a bunger into her lungs you know shell take a load in ze mouth

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Fucking vacate checklists for rentals.

I'm borderline having a mental breakdown with this fucking 20 page checklist.

Alternative is $1000 for their bond cleaner.

If the floors and bathrooms are tidy and clean, who fucking cares.

Shit like:
Clean inside and outside all windows (no stains or water marks).
Clean windows and door tracks with brush and vacuum
Ensure all marks are cleaned off walls and walls washed down with sugar soap.
Pressure clean all external paths, patio, tiles, driveway, and garage (degrease if necessary).
Wipe down all cornices, skirting boards, fan blades, etc (dusting only will not be acceptable).
Scrub all tiles and grouting (Inc laundry and kitchen).
Polish all stainless steel oven trays.

Doing my head in.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

Shit like:
Pressure clean all external paths, patio, tiles, driveway, and garage (degrease if necessary).
Wipe down all cornices, skirting boards, fan blades, etc (dusting only will not be acceptable).

Doing my head in.
That is a load of bullshit. You only have to return it to the state it was at commencement.

Tip for renters, take photos of everything, even tiny scratches. More and more landlords are becoming bigger ***** than before. That's why I'd prefer not to go back to real estate. Plus I would have to shave my beard so fuck that.

Wahesh

Reaction score

Shit like:

Doing my head in.
No way man - only return it the way it was given. If they have a problem with that tell them you'll take them to court FFS.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
People who think they can change the law without an act of parliament.
No excuses, Commies still not welcome in NSW.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Parliamentary question time gives me the shits. I occasionally watch it to try and get an idea of whats actually happening and it's basically a shit fight where when the government is asked a question they angrily avoid answering it by spending 3-4 minutes accusing the opposition of either opposing this that or the other and having caused the problem in the first place. Case in point right now is that Turnbull actually said that renewable energy could reduce electricity costs to his own parliament but spent half an hour refusing to acknowledge that he'd said so. He wouldn't want to upset the coal companies that support his party.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Parliamentary question time gives me the shits. I occasionally watch it to try and get an idea of whats actually happening and it's basically a shit fight where when the government is asked a question they angrily avoid answering it by spending 3-4 minutes accusing the opposition of either opposing this that or the other and having caused the problem in the first place. Case in point right now is that Turnbull actually said that renewable energy could reduce electricity costs to his own parliament but spent half an hour refusing to acknowledge that he'd said so. He wouldn't want to upset the coal companies that support his party.
I prefer watching my kids argue. More logical than those ***** paid to run this country.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I prefer watching my kids argue. More logical than those ***** paid to run this country.
I was tossing up between giving that a funny or a best post rating. They're worse than kids the way they carry on and at least when your kids get annoying you can separate them.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Leaving your wallet at home, and only realising when you get to your destination.

Prior to this week I've done it probably 3 times in my entire lifetime. This week I've done it 4 times alone!!!

Wahesh

Reaction score
That sucks man. It's just as bad forgetting your key card for work at home and then realising it when you can't find it in your bag.

Last edited:

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Gutter tactics will always be gutter tactics, stop the stooping.

Legend23

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The fact that i could walk thru the m5 tunnel 20 mins faster than it takes to drive thru the fukn thing.

Sydneys lack of infrastructure in general.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Eleven adds during a break on 7mate watching Rambo, what happened to the bloody movie you twats?

Wahesh

Reaction score
Eleven adds during a break on 7mate watching Rambo, what happened to the bloody movie you twats?
I can't remember that last time I watched a movie on TV. I either watch them on blu ray or DVD (preferencial) or last resort, laptop.

Wahesh

Reaction score
The fact that i could walk thru the m5 tunnel 20 mins faster than it takes to drive thru the fukn thing.

Sydneys lack of infrastructure in general.
Sydney traffic in general is bad.

The thing is when the infrastructure for building this great city of ours was all being planned out, no one anticipated that by 2020, every idiot over the age of 18 would have their own car that their parents buy.

Blame Gen Y parents, not the city!

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Sick of militant Cops who exceed their authority with no respect for the law, the LECC is for you, this new governing body replaces NSW Ombudsman and can help get you justice in your town.
https://www.lecc.nsw.gov.au/