The Reason to attend this Week's Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parra_Power

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The Obvious & main Reason to attend this Dull & Dead Rubber Match is mainly to see the Greatest Kick Converter in the World reach the Milestone that only 3 other NSWRL, ARL, SL & NRL Players have ever Reached in the History of the GAME, the 2,000 Point Mark. Be there as Hazem Gives many a Reason to become an Immortal of the GAME as he Reaches this Rare Milestone.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bulldog Power

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I cant wait till parra is knocked out of the finals again

the sooner parramatta fail again the better

you guys deserve denis Fitzgerald, brett finch and hagan... you useless bunch of no hoping losers!

Parra_Power

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I cant wait till parra is knocked out of the finals again

the sooner parramatta fail again the better

you guys deserve denis Fitzgerald, brett finch and hagan... you useless bunch of no hoping losers!
Where the hell is this Coming From??? Lost F*ck.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
lol how did this turn out 2 b a hate Parra thread???

Parra_Power

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Anyways, I was Taking about the Reason to actually go to Telstra Stadium & watch the Match between Raiders & the Bulldogs.

KaTe Maari

player agent
Reaction score
glad to see some normal threads. parapower this isnt a dead rubber this is a crucial game for us. and its gonna be extra tough with trent cutler replacing patten.

MacDog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Parra Pawer, I am bemused by your unusual use of capital letters.

For your benefit: Dead Rubber usually means a game that bears no significance to the final result. Eg the 4th/5th rubber in Davis Cup tie where the result is already decided. I think you will find this is not a dead rubber as it has a big impact on the Bulldogs finals campaign.

Parra_Power

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
No I mean in in the Fcat that it will be a Boring Match which the Bulldogs wil obviously Win by a Mile plus It's a Dogs Match so I care little about it.

MacDog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
You obviously care enough to start a thread about it and rack up over 4,000 posts on this sight.

Deep down you have a love fo the blue and white of the Bulldogs. IT's ok to come out on this site...

Parra_Power

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
You obviously care enough to start a thread about it and rack up over 4,000 posts on this sight.

Deep down you have a love fo the blue and white of the Bulldogs. IT's ok to come out on this site...
A Bulldogs Fan...:D That's the last thing I would want to be...:D

KaTe Maari

player agent
Reaction score
para power uve started too many pointless threads and we dont know where u stand when saying u wouldnt even think about being a bulldog fan. just dont bother then. or u r actually one of the dragon powers? come here just to annoy people?
sorry for the offence.

Parra_Power

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
para power uve started too many pointless threads and we dont know where u stand when saying u wouldnt even think about being a bulldog fan. just dont bother then. or u r actually one of the dragon powers? come here just to annoy people?
sorry for the offence.
That's actually True... 4 Pointless Threads to be Exact...:D

MacDog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Parra Power, at least you make life interesting!

Bulldog Power

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Obious & main Reason to attend this Dull & Dead Rubber Match
I take you calling the match as being a "Dull & Dead Rubber Match" as insulting. Dogs are desperate to consolidate their place in the 8 and canberra are desperate to make the 8. The match is anything but a dead rubber. Both teams contain exciting players and hard forwards, it will be a great match.

I mean how serious could your thread be, when this post engine has a spellcheck function and you cant be bothered to correct your really crappy spelling.

So I decided to remind you how a lot of people feel about parramatta around here. I'm counting the days till we give your team a touch up. Im Bulldog Power and on this site, Bulldog Power trumps "Parra Power" any & every time. Go eat your chicken kebab with cheese and bbq sauce, you drop kick!

also in the above quote why doesn't "this" get a capital letter too? Its 4 letters long like "Dull" & "Dead"... I think its earned it

Parra_Power

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Didn't you read My Post on the 1st Page... I said that this wil be a Walk-Over for the Dogs since the Raiders will be Understrength. Hazem should Easily get the 2,000 Points.

Status
Not open for further replies.