NBA The Consolidated NBA Thread

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
btw d rose has a massive adidas contract signed when he was mvp so money is taken care of, he wants to win a championship or return to relevance

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
cleveland did really well out of that trade, kyrie's winning contribution is overrated

OITENTA-E-NOVE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
cavs won the trade easy. pretty much got the same player back with crowder and the nets pick. lebron still leaving either way

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Cleveland easily got the better end of the deal, however I don't mind the trade for the Celtics either.

Cavs now have a good defensive player in Crowder as well as IT who even though is step down from Irving he is still a more then capable player for them, but most importantly they get the Nets pick which will set up the Cavs for life after Lebron.

The Celtics gain a clutch scorer in Kyrie and losing Crowder gives more opportunities for Brown and Tatum to develop.

Malla

Reaction score
Cleveland easily got the better end of the deal, however I don't mind the trade for the Celtics either.

Cavs now have a good defensive player in Crowder as well as IT who even though is step down from Irving he is still a more then capable player for them, but most importantly they get the Nets pick which will set up the Cavs for life after Lebron.

The Celtics gain a clutch scorer in Kyrie and losing Crowder gives more opportunities for Brown and Tatum to develop.
I think right now Boston won that trade because they have the bette player.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
cavs won the trade easy. pretty much got the same player back with crowder and the nets pick. lebron still leaving either way
IT is nowhere near as good as Kyrie. Kyrie is a better defender, younger and a better natural shooter.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
IT is nowhere near as good as Kyrie. Kyrie is a better defender, younger and a better natural shooter.
the end product is pretty much the same, kyrie also gives up on defence, is making this move to become a ball hog and is an idiot

IT knows the earth is round

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Carmelo for Kanter, McDermott and a 2nd round pick.

OKC top 8 rotation=

Steven Adams
Carmelo Anthony
Paul George
Andre Roberson
Russell Westbrook

Patrick Patterson
Raymond Felton
Jerami Grant

OITENTA-E-NOVE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
exciting to see how it turns out but to me this just seems like a 2.0 version of them melo/ai/billups denver teams

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Not even close to that. In this team Carmelo is the 3rd best player and the other 2 are way better than any teammates Carmelo has ever played with.

Malla

Reaction score
Carmelo for Kanter, McDermott and a 2nd round pick.

OKC top 8 rotation=

Steven Adams
Carmelo Anthony
Paul George
Andre Roberson
Russell Westbrook

Patrick Patterson
Raymond Felton
Jerami Grant
Abrines will get minutes over Felton I think.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
wade now at the cavs tbh, its a pretty impressive lineup of name power if they all can get back to their best but my recommendation is milwaukee bucks if healthy have a more balanced team

OITENTA-E-NOVE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
wade now at the cavs tbh, its a pretty impressive lineup of name power if they all can get back to their best but my recommendation is milwaukee bucks if healthy have a more balanced team
looking forward to seeing how giannis alphabet progresses

Malla

Reaction score
I think the key thing for Lebron and the Cavs is the amount of rest theyre gonna get before the playoffs and finals. Last year fatigue was a big reason why they lost - you remember that they were in all the games up until the 4th quarter and just got blown away by fresh legs.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I watched the cavs and although preseason they looked shite. Wade looks old as fuck and they still suck when LBJ is off the court. Not to mention Jr and TT are moaning already for being on the bench and ITs heart is in Boston.

Oh and Klove is TRASH. They will get to the finals by default because the East sucks. But that old ass team isn't winning anything.

Malla

Reaction score
I watched the cavs and although preseason they looked shite. Wade looks old as fuck and they still suck when LBJ is off the court. Not to mention Jr and TT are moaning already for being on the bench and ITs heart is in Boston.

Oh and Klove is TRASH. They will get to the finals by default because the East sucks. But that old ass team isn't winning anything.
True lol imagine Wade trying to chase Klay around? Or Rose/IT chasing Curry around lol in saying that tho this Cavs team I think is better than last years team because of their depth. Basically going from Warriors in 4/5 to Warriors in 6/7 - gonna be the same result this season lol

I reckon Warriors will have tougher series on their way to the finals - OKC will push them and so will Houston but they will still win. Honestly Cavs only hope is a major injury to KD or Curry.

Actually who am I kidding, Cavs don't have much hope. If Warriors lose KD or Curry, then say OKC beat them, this Cavs team can't even beat OKC I don't think lol

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
True lol imagine Wade trying to chase Klay around? Or Rose/IT chasing Curry around lol in saying that tho this Cavs team I think is better than last years team because of their depth. Basically going from Warriors in 4/5 to Warriors in 6/7 - gonna be the same result this season lol

I reckon Warriors will have tougher series on their way to the finals - OKC will push them and so will Houston but they will still win. Honestly Cavs only hope is a major injury to KD or Curry.

Actually who am I kidding, Cavs don't have much hope. If Warriors lose KD or Curry, then say OKC beat them, this Cavs team can't even beat OKC I don't think lol
I still think LBJ and who he has is good enough to beat everyone except the Warriors. Tbh I wouldn't put it past LBJ to pull it off but the heavy heavy favs have to be the Warriors.

Looking forward to tomorrow especially the Cavs and Boston game. Hope LBJ plays. Again only pre season but Boston looked pretty good the games I saw.

Either way the season looks way more interesting than last year's.