NBA The Consolidated NBA Thread

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
pippen is an even better winner tbh, he could even win playoff series without jordan ffs, same goes with rodman, horace grant and phil jackson

jordan was 1-9 in the playoffs without the pippen, my theory is he required him to win
And when did LBJ WIN? lol that's right when he teamed up with Two Allstars and he still lost the first time lmao

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's a complete reversal of everything that is sport when it's this debate. Every other time people talk about when they won this and that, but when it's LBJ vs MJ it suddenly gets turned into the losses lol. It's truelly comical.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
It's a complete reversal of everything that is sport when it's this debate. Every other time people talk about when they won this and that, but when it's LBJ vs MJ it suddenly gets turned into the losses lol. It's truelly comical.
actually the eastern conference championship is something to be won tbh, jordan tried every year to win it but he could only get 6 and lebron already has 8

if lebron can also win 6 nba titles the tiebreaker should be how many east titles they have won

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
actually the eastern conference championship is something to be won tbh, jordan tried every year to win it but he could only get 6 and lebron already has 8

if lebron can also win 6 nba titles the tiebreaker should be how many east titles they have won

If LeBron gets even 5 rings he becomes the new goat undisputed, because it will be 5 rings against better teams plus LeBron will have more Points, Rebounding and Assists then Jordan.

Malla

Reaction score
If LeBron gets even 5 rings he becomes the new goat undisputed, because it will be 5 rings against better teams plus LeBron will have more Points, Rebounding and Assists then Jordan.
I dislike how people bring it down to rings. I honestly think Lebron is a better player than Jordan.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
golden state are nervous, they better get this done with now because this is the least pressure they would be under from now on

Malla

Reaction score
Man... if Cavs start the second quarter quick and bring it back within a bucket, Warriors will lose.

Warriors need to keep running.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
golden state won ffs, this is embarrassing to the Rodzilla because durant was unconcerned under pressure

kyrie also looks really bad if he cant finish, they needed some delly involvement to give them a lift

Malla

Reaction score
LOL Jordan is better than LBJ because he did not lose in the finals but he only made the finals 6 times compared to lebron's 8. Stupid theory.

Also, MJ never beat a championships team in the finals, nor did he beat a team with more than 2 all starts on it. We can have this debate all day, I won't budge. I would even put Kobe above Jordan in the sense that Kobe had a lot more to overcome than Jordan ever did.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
LOL Jordan is better than LBJ because he did not lose in the finals but he only made the finals 6 times compared to lebron's 8. Stupid theory.

Also, MJ never beat a championships team in the finals, nor did he beat a team with more than 2 all starts on it. We can have this debate all day, I won't budge. I would even put Kobe above Jordan in the sense that Kobe had a lot more to overcome than Jordan ever did.
my theory is jordan didnt lose in the finals because his opposition was not strong enough, even the mavs 2010/2011 swept the lakers and denied them a 3pete then beat the durant/westbrook/harden/perkins/ibaka team, so they were worthy

Malla

Reaction score
my theory is jordan didnt lose in the finals because his opposition was not strong enough, even the mavs 2010/2011 swept the lakers and denied them a 3pete then beat the durant/westbrook/harden/perkins/ibaka team, so they were worthy
He came up against the Pistons when they had already aged and were done - they never made it past the first round after that.

People fail to talk about how Jordan also lost in the conference finals to the Knicks in 95.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
He came up against the Pistons when they had already aged and were done - they never made it past the first round after that.

People fail to talk about how Jordan also lost in the conference finals to the Knicks in 95.
that was the magic in the 2nd round btw after jordan said they wouldnt be a problem, the jordan-less bulls lost in game 7 to the knicks some say they got robbed

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
Lmaooooo now I've heard it all. Kobe better than MJ

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
More talking about losing lmao.

MJ lost here and there blah blah. No one cares about that other than people trying to say a guy who has lost FIVE times in the big dance is better lol.

OITENTA-E-NOVE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
ill throw my 2 cents in here also... for me lebron is the best player ever has the best attributes of all the greats combined into one player

Malla

Reaction score
More talking about losing lmao.

MJ lost here and there blah blah. No one cares about that other than people trying to say a guy who has lost FIVE times in the big dance is better lol.
My opinion doesn't need to be the same as yours.

Malla

Reaction score
Lmaooooo now I've heard it all. Kobe better than MJ
Did not say Kobe was better than MJ, I said he had a lot more to overcome than MJ and if that regard I would put Kobe above MJ.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
Did not say Kobe was better than MJ, I said he had a lot more to overcome than MJ and if that regard I would put Kobe above MJ.
Ahh fair enough.

In all seriousness Lebron played amazingly this final series. Probably his best final series he has ever played and still lost. Nothing else he could do. Needed more from the rest. Really sis think with the bench they had they could have challenged.

Now the Cavs will probably sign another star player to help. This is what I hate about the NBA these days. Teams taking short cuts to win a title. I loved how GSW won it's first title. They built that team. This second title was practically bought when KD came over. Pretty much if any other team wants to win it they're gonna have to buy some serious talent lol.