Soccer The Manchester United SUPER Thread

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Looks like Peresic is forcing the issue with Milan ... we might get have our Winger. I don't know who is the smokescreen anymore for CDM Fabinho, Dier, Matic (that will never happen now) or Bakayoko
Hoping not Bakayoko, don't rate him one bit. Would struggle in the PL in my opinion.

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score

3 year contract - initial fee of £35m potentially rising to £40m depending on clauses

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
Good signing but I still think we are lacking that consistent creativity out wide with our wingers. Really wish we were more aggressive in getting Perisic.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Good signing but I still think we are lacking that consistent creativity out wide with our wingers. Really wish we were more aggressive in getting Perisic.
Perisic isn't going to provide that consistent creativity, his more of a workhorse that can score a couple of goals a season. If we want creativity then we should be going after players like Lenard from Monaco, Lucas from PSG or a dream signing would be Dembele from Dortmund.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
Perisic isn't going to provide that consistent creativity, his more of a workhorse that can score a couple of goals a season. If we want creativity then we should be going after players like Lenard from Monaco, Lucas from PSG or a dream signing would be Dembele from Dortmund.
I think he is a bit more than just a work horse. He had double digits in scoring and assists in the Serie A which isn't an easy thing to do in a defense minded comp. He also played quite well vs chelsea scoring a goal. His pace and power would be an asset and upgrade. Has a handy cross also

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
to be honest since foxtel lost the epl i only really watch the united games on optus is matic any good? ive been reading he is was on the bench, i hope he becomes a mata and the fans love him