Soccer The Liverpool FC Super Thread

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Reports floating around that we will look to sell Coutinho if we receive an offer of 145 million pounds.
Klopp also suggested in the post Watford match interview that he his bosses (Fenway) have the last say in these matters.
Yh and we'll buy no one with it.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Hadley is a big asshole, no doubt about that. I dislike him as do many others. But one can argue that your just as big an asshole as Hadley, but you won't see them condone or wish you got hit by a bus . Hence why your inappropriate non humanist comment that you wish he got hit by a bs was subsequently removed.
All I'm trying to say is, stop compromising your leftist humanist ideology bullshit by posting that sort of crap. You're dropping your facade.
I laugh at your faux pax moral crusader bullshit.

Let me remind you that YOU are the one who started all this by claiming a whole nation of people are behest to a genocidal, islamo-fascist culture. Made even more insulting towards myself when I've got family who are active in opposition and put themselves at real life human risk by opposing that fascist dictator erodgan

By all means there are problem, backward minded people there and a large chunk of them. I never denied that, nor do I deny a rational logical judicial system to bring those type of people to a fair trial and pay for their crimes.

See what I'm getting at is I believe in a judicial system while also being a humanist.

Humanist - not to use baseless blanket stereotypes on a group of people. Aid people in trying to get them to be the best they can

Judicial - hold people to account for their actions based on a fair, rational, logical legal system

Hadley is a hate monger , his active targeting of many different minorities has real world consequences. His words divide people, cause hatred between people, his words (no doubt in my mind) most likely cause physical alterations in the real world purely because some narrow minded fool who listens to Hadley decides to take it out on a minority that Hadley bemoans.

My post is still up there, and it was truck rather than bus. Hadley, and hate mongers like him, in the same bracket, the world would be a better place without him. Using godwins law their words of hate are no different to the hateful bullshit garbage that came out of hitlers mouth and the world would be a better place without that type of trash

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Honestly if you guys get anything over 120 million then take it and run. If I was Klopp I would use the money on Van Dijk, Fabinho and Belotti.

------------------Mignolet-------------------

Clyne----Van Dijk------Matip----Robertson

-------------------Fabinho-------------------

----------Can------------Wijnaldum--------

Salah-----------Belotti--------Mane

That side would challenge for the title and probably make the quarters of the UCL.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I laugh at your faux pax moral crusader bullshit.

Let me remind you that YOU are the one who started all this by claiming a whole nation of people are behest to a genocidal, islamo-fascist culture. Made even more insulting towards myself when I've got family who are active in opposition and put themselves at real life human risk by opposing that fascist dictator erodgan

By all means there are problem, backward minded people there and a large chunk of them. I never denied that, nor do I deny a rational logical judicial system to bring those type of people to a fair trial and pay for their crimes.

See what I'm getting at is I believe in a judicial system while also being a humanist.

Humanist - not to use baseless blanket stereotypes on a group of people. Aid people in trying to get them to be the best they can

Judicial - hold people to account for their actions based on a fair, rational, logical legal system

Hadley is a hate monger , his active targeting of many different minorities has real world consequences. His words divide people, cause hatred between people, his words (no doubt in my mind) most likely cause physical alterations in the real world purely because some narrow minded fool who listens to Hadley decides to take it out on a minority that Hadley bemoans.

My post is still up there, and it was truck rather than bus. Hadley, and hate mongers like him, in the same bracket, the world would be a better place without him. Using godwins law their words of hate are no different to the hateful bullshit garbage that came out of hitlers mouth and the world would be a better place without that type of trash
There you again contradicting yourself . You accuse me of writing essays, but look what you've gone and done.
You don't have to go justifying yourself, it's just a forum to discuss opinions, furthermore most have figured you out.
Look, I'm done "debating" with you, the more I call you out the more you put your foot in it.
You obviously got upset at a post of mine that you "misunderstood" because you had forgotten to take your medication which halts your PC superdooper supernatural powers of reading something and deciphering it to mean something else.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yh and we'll buy no one with it.
Couple of names floating around but they aren't top shelf players in my opinion.
Do you think if we land VVD and Keita it would be enough to cover a Coutinho departure?

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Honestly if you guys get anything over 120 million then take it and run. If I was Klopp I would use the money on Van Dijk, Fabinho and Belotti.

------------------Mignolet-------------------

Clyne----Van Dijk------Matip----Robertson

-------------------Fabinho-------------------

----------Can------------Wijnaldum--------

Salah-----------Belotti--------Mane

That side would challenge for the title and probably make the quarters of the UCL.
Not with that dud Mignolet in goal.
Nice line up otherwise , but I'd prefer Keita in Can's place and happy to give Solanke a go.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Couple of names floating around but they aren't top shelf players in my opinion.
Do you think if we land VVD and Keita it would be enough to cover a Coutinho departure?
Na don't think so, we look to be in a really bad spot atm. The whole Coutinho thing and the draw is just so deflating.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
There you again contradicting yourself . You accuse me of writing essays, but look what you've gone and done.
You don't have to go justifying yourself, it's just a forum to discuss opinions, furthermore most have figured you out.
Look, I'm done "debating" with you, the more I call you out the more you put your foot in it.
You obviously got upset at a post of mine that you "misunderstood" because you had forgotten to take your medication which halts your PC superdooper supernatural powers of reading something and deciphering it to mean something else.
I shouldn't really have expected more than cowardice from you

I own my comments about Hadley

You fail to own the racist shit you write. Hide behind "misunderstood" when it was plainly clear what you wrote.

Since you're done with me, you might want to try to stop involving me with your replies. I've not initiated with you since you showed your pathetic racist claptrap, And yet you're insistent on stalking me.

There's the last essay for you stew in it

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Show me where I have been racist or fascist? You're making things up again. You're very good at that , it's one of your defence mechanism to deflect the attention away from your stealth trolling and COMPLEX.
Nevertheless, I'm happy to give you the benefit of the doubt that you just interpret things in a different manner and react differently , as do others.
I've included a musical medley from one of your own in the hope I get more point across , and more importantly lighten you up .

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Barcelona got their asses handed to them at the Nou Camp by Real. Lets see how much they up their offer for Coutinho. They were on the slide last season with Neymar on their squad , and they haven't got any better.

Van Dijk and Keita are still a chance of signing. Insigne and Dembele's name are popping up .

Last edited:

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Surely coutinho can see that barca are turning to shit.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
TAA opens our European account again
He's been good, that was a great free kick. Moreno is making me fucking anxious missing basically every tackle though lol. They have had a few chances but we could of had atleast another goal or 2 through Salah or Lovren. These ***** get free kicks for everything though, they just fall at the smallest touch ffs.

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He's been good, that was a great free kick. Moreno is making me fucking anxious missing basically every tackle though lol. They have had a few chances but we could of had atleast another goal or 2 through Salah or Lovren. These ***** get free kicks for everything though, they just fall at the smallest touch ffs.
Moreno is brilliant in attack, but makes me shit the bed in defence.

They're blowing fouls at every opportunity, it's fucked

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Moreno is brilliant in attack, but makes me shit the bed in defence.

They're blowing fouls at every opportunity, it's fucked
When Moreno and Lovren defend together they look even worse haha.

What was TAA doing there...i can't understand why players give up on the play and call offside lol.

We were pretty lucky to only concede 1 goal.. shouldn't be that big of an issue but it's still frustrating.

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
TAA would've been my MOM if not for that lazy attempt. It would've been nice to go back to anfield with a clean sheet

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I fucking hate when players put their hand up for offside. Play to the fucking whistle!!!

Moreno should be a winger not a left back.

Moreno and Lovren should not be starting.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Howedes is apparently keen on England and is available for a reported €20m.

GET. IT. DONE. LIVERPOOL.