1. Hi Guest! Thanks for your support and activity this year! We are reaching out for donations to help improve the website for the 2018 season. We have big improvements and projects on the horizon and need your support. You will be rewarded with a Gilded banner. Help us grow! Click here to donate!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be cool and Register to set your username and display picture get the full features of the site. Talk Bulldogs NRL News, match reviews, live score, ladder, injuries, player signings and team performance.

The Liverpool FC Super Thread

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Özil, Jul 17, 2007.

1. Gotenks

Gotenks Immortal Gilded

Fuck off you cunts

2. Gotenks

Gotenks Immortal Gilded

Shit cunts

3. Gotenks

Gotenks Immortal Gilded

Fuck off

4. Gotenks

Gotenks Immortal Gilded

MANE!!!

5. Gotenks

Gotenks Immortal Gilded

Just fuck off

6. Bluewhiteangel

Bluewhiteangel Kennel Enthusiast

Same problems at the back as last season. Watford are outbustling us.
    Klopp needs to cut the mediocrity at the back, starting with Mignolet, Lovren and Moreno.

Let's see if things change in the 2nd half.

7. Bluewhiteangel

We've lifted in the 2nd half.
    We've turned the match around . 3-2 up .
    Let's see if we manage not to concede and get more goals.
    Mane, Firmino and Salah all on the scorers sheet.

8. jmaamary

jmaamary Forum Regular

That was offside

• Like Like x 1
  9. Bluewhiteangel

We just cannot defend from set pieces. Nothing has changed at the back. There is something wrong when you concede in stoppage time. 2 of the Watford goals were suspiciously offside but we look so disorganised in the back and we had enough chances in the 2nd half to win this match.
    3-3 full time . 2 points dropped .

• Like Like x 1
  10. Gotenks

Gotenks Immortal Gilded

Shit fucking team, absolute garbage. Klopp better buy some fucking players or he can also fuck off.

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. bulldogsfan_88

bulldogsfan_88 Left Right Out Gilded x2

Same old bloody Liverpool!! This year is going to be no different!! Without a NSW keeper, centre back & central midfielder it is gonna be the same old crap every week!! What is it with our inability to put away the lesser teams? Pisses me off something fierce

12. Gotenks

Gotenks Immortal Gilded

Seriously fmd. Watching us defend is like watching the Dogs attack.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. djaraboy

djaraboy PIITB

Retarded fucking team

14. Freakzilla

Freakzilla Immortal

I said that in the offseason.

Why the fuck does Klopp keep playing Moreno? Mignolet and Lovren need to be backups.

15. Freakzilla

Freakzilla Immortal

Also the last goal was offside.

Without Coutinho and Lallana our midfield passing is terrible.

16. Bluewhiteangel

The result falls on Klopp also. Poor team selection and pretty average with his subs.
    That Origi is shit also, I'd play Solanke over him every time. 1 million touches on the ball just to control it.
    But you guys are right, our midfield looks bland without Coutinho and Lallana.

Mignolet, Lovren , Moreno and even Henderson aren't good enough to be starting .

• Like Like x 2
  17. Bluewhiteangel

Hadley is a big asshole, no doubt about that. I dislike him as do many others. But one can argue that your just as big an asshole as Hadley, but you won't see them condone or wish you got hit by a bus . Hence why your inappropriate non humanist comment that you wish he got hit by a bs was subsequently removed.
    All I'm trying to say is, stop compromising your leftist humanist ideology bullshit by posting that sort of crap. You're dropping your facade.

18. Bluewhiteangel

Reports floating around that we will look to sell Coutinho if we receive an offer of 145 million pounds.
    Klopp also suggested in the post Watford match interview that he his bosses (Fenway) have the last say in these matters.

19. Gotenks

Gotenks Immortal Gilded

Yh and we'll buy no one with it.

• Like Like x 1
  20. ThePCRealist90

ThePCRealist90 Kennel Enthusiast

I laugh at your faux pax moral crusader bullshit.

Let me remind you that YOU are the one who started all this by claiming a whole nation of people are behest to a genocidal, islamo-fascist culture. Made even more insulting towards myself when I've got family who are active in opposition and put themselves at real life human risk by opposing that fascist dictator erodgan

By all means there are problem, backward minded people there and a large chunk of them. I never denied that, nor do I deny a rational logical judicial system to bring those type of people to a fair trial and pay for their crimes.

See what I'm getting at is I believe in a judicial system while also being a humanist.

Humanist - not to use baseless blanket stereotypes on a group of people. Aid people in trying to get them to be the best they can

Judicial - hold people to account for their actions based on a fair, rational, logical legal system

Hadley is a hate monger , his active targeting of many different minorities has real world consequences. His words divide people, cause hatred between people, his words (no doubt in my mind) most likely cause physical alterations in the real world purely because some narrow minded fool who listens to Hadley decides to take it out on a minority that Hadley bemoans.

My post is still up there, and it was truck rather than bus. Hadley, and hate mongers like him, in the same bracket, the world would be a better place without him. Using godwins law their words of hate are no different to the hateful bullshit garbage that came out of hitlers mouth and the world would be a better place without that type of trash