Soccer The Liverpool FC Super Thread

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Aloe Vera? Wtf
Is that what you use to lubricate your damaged sphincter?
Make up your mind, are you the humanist (atheist/ottoman/social bum) you are trying to make us all believe , or just a hypocrit that advocates people getting hit by a bus. Which is it?
And your knowledge of football is as limited as you're social skills , you're nearly 50 and single too which would explain your inconsistencies in here.
We don't really care what you think Coutinho will do, just stick to your leftist bullshit agenda in here and continue to allow us to laugh at your expense with your hypocrisy and leave Liverpool out of the conversation.Its above your intellect.
I have no beef with your input regarding our team , but as you can see in the posts below mine I see straight through "the PC ottoman 90 " and his veiled trolling. So forgive me if you think I overreacted...I didn't .
"The PC ottoman 90 " is a social retard and his shortcomings have a flow on effect on this forum in the form veiled trolling.
He also likes to insult when he gets called out and we've resisted to reciprocate . I could very do the same and tell him to go and get fucked ...but that would mean his dildo would get lucky along with him.
Takes banter (not directed at him) about "slip" seriously and attempts, I repeat attempts, personal insults and apparently I'm the social retard.

Lol

Keep making up shit and writing your essays chump

Poor baby is upset that I said I hope a scumbag like Ray hadley gets hit by a bus.

Must suck when one of your fellow fascists is hated

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
ITS STARTING GUYS!!

IF WE LOSE I'M BLAMING CUNTINHO.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Fuck off you *****

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Same problems at the back as last season. Watford are outbustling us.
Klopp needs to cut the mediocrity at the back, starting with Mignolet, Lovren and Moreno.

Let's see if things change in the 2nd half.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We've lifted in the 2nd half.
We've turned the match around . 3-2 up .
Let's see if we manage not to concede and get more goals.
Mane, Firmino and Salah all on the scorers sheet.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We just cannot defend from set pieces. Nothing has changed at the back. There is something wrong when you concede in stoppage time. 2 of the Watford goals were suspiciously offside but we look so disorganised in the back and we had enough chances in the 2nd half to win this match.
3-3 full time . 2 points dropped .

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Shit fucking team, absolute garbage. Klopp better buy some fucking players or he can also fuck off.

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Same old bloody Liverpool!! This year is going to be no different!! Without a NSW keeper, centre back & central midfielder it is gonna be the same old crap every week!! What is it with our inability to put away the lesser teams? Pisses me off something fierce

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Seriously fmd. Watching us defend is like watching the Dogs attack.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Moreno-Lovren defending together is a joke.
I said that in the offseason.

Why the fuck does Klopp keep playing Moreno? Mignolet and Lovren need to be backups.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Also the last goal was offside.

Without Coutinho and Lallana our midfield passing is terrible.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The result falls on Klopp also. Poor team selection and pretty average with his subs.
That Origi is shit also, I'd play Solanke over him every time. 1 million touches on the ball just to control it.
But you guys are right, our midfield looks bland without Coutinho and Lallana.

Mignolet, Lovren , Moreno and even Henderson aren't good enough to be starting .

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Poor baby is upset that I said I hope a scumbag like Ray hadley gets hit by a bus.

Must suck when one of your fellow fascists is hated
Hadley is a big asshole, no doubt about that. I dislike him as do many others. But one can argue that your just as big an asshole as Hadley, but you won't see them condone or wish you got hit by a bus . Hence why your inappropriate non humanist comment that you wish he got hit by a bs was subsequently removed.
All I'm trying to say is, stop compromising your leftist humanist ideology bullshit by posting that sort of crap. You're dropping your facade.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Reports floating around that we will look to sell Coutinho if we receive an offer of 145 million pounds.
Klopp also suggested in the post Watford match interview that he his bosses (Fenway) have the last say in these matters.