Soccer The Liverpool FC Super Thread

jmaamary

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
HE SENT THE REQUEST VIA EMAIL. ARE YOU JOKING ME YOU STUPID SOUTH AMERICAN BITCH?!

****. FUCK. YOU.
That actually is one massive dick move. I thought you guys finally had a squad to compete this year

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Handing in a transfer request means fuck all , the club doesn't have to sell . Look at what Southampton are doing with Van Dijk.
He signed a new lucrative 5 year contract just last year to secure his future. He seemed ok with wanting to stay at the club then.
The club has very right to reject his transfer request, especially in the manner things have transpired since he signed his contract extension and the manner he has now asked for a release.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
That actually is one massive dick move. I thought you guys finally had a squad to compete this year
Yeh but opportunities to play for Barcelona and actually be a serious competitor to win shit don't come by often

I don't think coutinho is going to let this slip

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Apparently he isn't playing in the CL playoff either

jmaamary

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man this thing has turned into an absolute clusterfuck. FIFA has a lot to answer for by letting PSG piss on the FFP rules.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Did the little bitch fake his back injury also? I hope we don't sell the **** and let him rot for the remainder of his contract. Stupid fucking dog emailing a transfer request the day before our opening game. Did the **** not just see us miss out on our 2 major targets?? Bet him and the spanish dogs planned this whole incident.

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Has it been confirmed that he asked for a release?

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Man this thing has turned into an absolute clusterfuck. FIFA has a lot to answer for by letting PSG piss on the FFP rules.
Fuck the FFP rules. If I were PSG I'd sue FIFA.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Has it been confirmed that he asked for a release?
Yes and Klopp said it's too late to sell him now as we don't have time to buy a replacement. Our owners have become worse than Arsenal's. Just fucking pay overs for Keita and VVD and get them to our club already.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yeh but opportunities to play for Barcelona and actually be a serious competitor to win shit don't come by often

I don't think coutinho is going to let this slip
What was never going to be let slip was the opportunity for you to vent your complex ( in a veiled way as usual ).
Liverpool are on the rise, Barcelona on the slide, they've lost Neymar, Iniesta is older and not as dominant as he once was , their defence is average and they have lost that air of invincibility they once had.
A Klopp coached Liverpool is the best chance we have had in years for silverware.
What you can do is continue on your double standard ways, you know, where you preach how much better you are than others and then go and prove what a hypocrit you are by wishing someone gets hit by a bus and don't worry where Coutinhos best chance to win silverware is. Focus on your team and whether Mourinho can spend half a billion dollars to make your team competitive again.
If you ever decide to change your username again I'm more than happy to chip in with a coupe of suggestions.

Now back to all things Liverpool. I don't think management is to blame for the Keita and VVD stalemate, their clubs are not budging and holding out for more coin.
There's still a few days left before the transfer window closes so we could still see one or the ether signing with us.
As for the Coutinho transfer, Barca are now looking to sign Di Maria from PSG as a payback for Neymar, which would mean if they get him they will leave Coutinho alone.

jmaamary

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What was never going to be let slip was the opportunity for you to vent your complex ( in a veiled way as usual ).
Liverpool are on the rise, Barcelona on the slide, they've lost Neymar, Iniesta is older and not as dominant as he once was , their defence is average and they have lost that air of invincibility they once had.
A Klopp coached Liverpool is the best chance we have had in years for silverware.
What you can do is continue on your double standard ways, you know, where you preach how much better you are than others and then go and prove what a hypocrit you are by wishing someone gets hit by a bus and don't worry where Coutinhos best chance to win silverware is. Focus on your team and whether Mourinho can spend half a billion dollars to make your team competitive again.
If you ever decide to change your username again I'm more than happy to chip in with a coupe of suggestions.

Now back to all things Liverpool. I don't think management is to blame for the Keita and VVD stalemate, their clubs are not budging and holding out for more coin.
There's still a few days left before the transfer window closes so we could still see one or the ether signing with us.
As for the Coutinho transfer, Barca are now looking to sign Di Maria from PSG as a payback for Neymar, which would mean if they get him they will leave Coutinho alone.
I was actually sympathetic to your cause. I think he meant winning UCL not the EPL. No need to get your panties in a knot.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

Lol the poor little bitch is hurt. Aweee sorry for hurting your feelings

Cheer up mate, you'll get there one day, eventually

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I was actually sympathetic to your cause. I think he meant winning UCL not the EPL. No need to get your panties in a knot.
Nope meant both. No squad depth, European competition too many fronts to mount a consistent challenge .

They had only the premier league last season were they could field the same 11 with adequate rest and klopps style of non stop closing down ran them into the ground by Christmas. They went through their slump because they were exhausted.

Now with champs league as well it's going to be too much, as klopp has no plan b (tactics wise)

And coutinho still has a better chance of winning things with barca. Barca STILL attract world class players and have the money to spend

jmaamary

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nope meant both. No squad depth, European competition too many fronts to mount a consistent challenge .

They had only the premier league last season were they could field the same 11 with adequate rest and klopps style of non stop closing down ran them into the ground by Christmas. They went through their slump because they were exhausted.

Now with champs league as well it's going to be too much, as klopp has no plan b (tactics wise)

And coutinho still has a better chance of winning things with barca. Barca STILL attract world class players and have the money to spend
Ouch!!! .... but you aren't wrong

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Ouch!!! .... but you aren't wrong
Pay no attention to the idiot above mate

Ever since i told him where he could go shove it after his first ever reply to me (which was inappropriate), he just enjoys stalking me and making comments from time to time.

There's so much burn that I think he's going to look to buy 51% of shares in aloe vera

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Pay no attention to the idiot above mate

Ever since i told him where he could go shove it after his first ever reply to me (which was inappropriate), he just enjoys stalking me and making comments from time to time.

There's so much burn that I think he's going to look to buy 51% of shares in aloe vera
Aloe Vera? Wtf
Is that what you use to lubricate your damaged sphincter?
Make up your mind, are you the humanist (atheist/ottoman/social bum) you are trying to make us all believe , or just a hypocrit that advocates people getting hit by a bus. Which is it?
And your knowledge of football is as limited as you're social skills , you're nearly 50 and single too which would explain your inconsistencies in here.
We don't really care what you think Coutinho will do, just stick to your leftist bullshit agenda in here and continue to allow us to laugh at your expense with your hypocrisy and leave Liverpool out of the conversation.Its above your intellect.

Last edited:

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I have no beef with your input regarding our team , but as you can see in the posts below mine I see straight through "the PC ottoman 90 " and his veiled trolling. So forgive me if you think I overreacted...I didn't .
"The PC ottoman 90 " is a social retard and his shortcomings have a flow on effect on this forum in the form veiled trolling.
He also likes to insult when he gets called out and we've resisted to reciprocate . I could very do the same and tell him to go and get fucked ...but that would mean his dildo would get lucky along with him.

Last edited:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Moreno starting..hello heart attack.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He must be window shopping Moreno for a sale before 31st August, that's the only explanation I'd like to believe.
Looking forward to seeing Salah, Mane and Firmino running riot up front.

LIVERPOOL XI: Mignolet; Alexander-Arnold, Lovren, Matip, Moreno; Henderson, Can, Wijnaldum; Salah, Mane, Firmino.