Soccer The Liverpool FC Super Thread

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
As an Everton fan I think I have to buy him as he will probaly be our highest rated player ever before he moves away, just falling a bit short on coins
Yh that's why i bought Mane and Lallana, just wanted to play with my favourite players. These TOTS cards are stupidly good though, also got Alonso, Azpilicueta and Erikson.

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Cannot fucking wait for tomorrow's game. Sitting with the kop. Gonna be crazy!!!

Doggies2015

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Yh that's why i bought Mane and Lallana, just wanted to play with my favourite players. These TOTS cards are stupidly good though, also got Alonso, Azpilicueta and Erikson.
Whats your team like atm you sound stacked by what your saying

Last edited:

Legend23

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How fukn good was that less than 12 hrs off the plane

Didnt even have to show up

Fuk off sydney fc

Last edited:
A

Alexander the Great

How fukn good was that less than 12 hrs off the plan

Didnt even have to show up

Fuk off sydney fc
Pretty solid turn out tonight.. first soccer match ive watched. Man i wish our games would have that kind of life and atmosphere.

Seriously the joy people were gettimg from thr paper planes landing on the pitch is a laugh in itself

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pretty solid turn out tonight.. first soccer match ive watched. Man i wish our games would have that kind of life and atmosphere.

Seriously the joy people were gettimg from thr paper planes landing on the pitch is a laugh in itself
The atmosphere was shit mate. More noise at a Sydney derby then 75,000 Liverpool fans who only know 4 words to all of their songs. The fact that a Mexican wave and people making paper aeroplanes to get the crowd active was embarrassing

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Was pretty disappointed in the crowd last night. Only knew 2 chants and barely knew the words to the one song we are famous for.

Wish I went to the Melbourne game....

Looks like I need to make the pilgrimage to anfield it seems.

A

Alexander the Great

Was pretty disappointed in the crowd last night. Only knew 2 chants and barely knew the words to the one song we are famous for.

Wish I went to the Melbourne game....

Looks like I need to make the pilgrimage to anfield it seems.
Wow and it thought that was impressive

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Reports Salah will be joining for 43m. Mane can play left side, right?

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Reports Salah will be joining for 43m. Mane can play left side, right?
Would be quality for you guys, Mane can play on the left but tbh I like to see him just behind the striker. You guys also signed Dominic Solanke from Chelsea, Solanke tore up all the youth levels and literally won every comp he entered with Chelsea and always being the top scorer. He is a low risk high reward signing.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Would be quality for you guys, Mane can play on the left but tbh I like to see him just behind the striker. You guys also signed Dominic Solanke from Chelsea, Solanke tore up all the youth levels and literally won every comp he entered with Chelsea and always being the top scorer. He is a low risk high reward signing.
Mane should be right in any attacking position where he gets to emrun with or onto the ball. Yh i don't know much about Solanke other than the research i did when we signed him haha. I see some are calling him Kane like :o

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Mane should be right in any attacking position where he gets to emrun with or onto the ball. Yh i don't know much about Solanke other than the research i did when we signed him haha. I see some are calling him Kane like :o
I'd say he plays like Lukaku. You guys need a top center back, there's been rumours about Virgil Van Dijk, but Id say you need more of a leader maybe Howedes from Schalke but his getting on a bit. Apparently FSG are prepared to spend 150-200 million and if so I'd go after Keita (Red Bull Salzburg), Laporte (Bilbao), Mendy (Monaco), Salah (Roma), Lacazette (Lyon).

Mane Lacazette Salah

Henderson Coutinho

Keita

Mendy Matip Laporte Clyne

Mignolet

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Mane stays right wing. You don't move your best player from his best position. Solanke is backup.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Mane stays right wing. You don't move your best player from his best position. Solanke is backup.
You guys need better players to challenge and Salah is on the same level as Mane right now with potential to be twice the player.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Van Dijk and Salah very close to signing with us. 2 additions that will definitely strengthen the roster.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
What an absolute joke, bunch of fucking idiots.

jmaamary

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What an absolute joke, bunch of fucking idiots.
I agree with you here. The FA acting like this is the first time a club has approached a player before the official window. Southhampton having a whinge because VVD is a player they actually want to keep. Unlucky for you guys