The Kennel Photos and Discussion Thread

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
LOL @ the guy in the background with phone, looking like someones just caught him looking up dickpics.

Also Zoidberg toy FTW!!!

Southy your hands look in far too perfect condition for a labourer... I was expecting cuts, abcesses, and a finger or two missing! Not "could be a hand model for a moisteriser ad"

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
LOL @ the guy in the background with phone, looking like someones just caught him looking up dickpics.

Also Zoidberg toy FTW!!!

Southy your hands look in far too perfect condition for a labourer... I was expecting cuts, abcesses, and a finger or two missing! Not "could be a hand model for a moisteriser ad"
We bought zoiberg instead of paying to throw Balls in the clowns mouth lol. He had a good night

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
PS the **** on the right looks like a fun **** to hang around.....same with the **** on the left ;)

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
PS the **** on the right looks like a fun **** to hang around.....same with the **** on the left ;)
The colnel sanders **** is a crack up he is deadset and Australian krammer. We were both born in Bankstown 3 weeks apart but didn't met till we were on the coast at 13 years lol. He just recently had to go to court very minor offence and had the jury in and judge in tears the judge was hitting him up for guitar and banjo lessons bahahah.
Bikie **** is the biggest teady bear in the world but absolutely bat shit fucking crazy

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The colnel sanders **** is a crack up he is deadset and Australian krammer. We were both born in Bankstown 3 weeks apart but didn't met till we were on the coast at 13 years lol. He just recently had to go to court very minor offence and had the jury in and judge in tears the judge was hitting him up for guitar and banjo lessons bahahah.
Bikie **** is the biggest teady bear in the world but absolutely bat shit fucking crazy
I just realised we both wear grandpa hats lol

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Fuck me dead went to a show last night with a few mates and realized 23 years and 16 days ago we were seeing the same band
View attachment 3883
Have to admit, I was pretty hammered. One of my mates kept trying to take a photo of us then kept saying "nah, fuck it. The lighting is all wrong". So I took a quick snap of myself. He was right. Shit lighting.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Have to admit, I was pretty hammered. One of my mates kept trying to take a photo of us then kept saying "nah, fuck it. The lighting is all wrong". So I took a quick snap of myself. He was right. Shit lighting.

Give us a beard shot bro.