The Facial Hair Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
i'm actually just going with a goatee which i can get to a length where it can get braided, so are oils and all that jazz all pretty much the same?
Yep. Other than smelling good, beard oils are basically there to substitute for your natural oil production. The longer your beard and the more often you wash it, the less natural oil that will get in your beard. Without the natural oils the beard dries out causing flaky skin, itchiness and dry hair. The beard oils help to prevent this.

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
29 years of age
Lebaneese heritage
Takes me a good 5 weeks to grow anything that looks like bum fluff.

Also - 6 days without shaving and a budoonis-like moustache is somewhat visible (butdoonis = parsley for the uninitiated)

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
i'm actually just going with a goatee which i can get to a length where it can get braided, so are oils and all that jazz all pretty much the same?
I use beard brand shampoo and conditioner (twice weekly as it's long), boar hair brush, oil before bed (3 times a week) and a balm to tame it when I'm out lol

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
To shave my head I use Wahl heavy duty ones (thick Arab hair) down to zero then use Gillette Fusion 5 blade.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Walla? Beards are high maintenance lol.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
To shave my head I use Wahl heavy duty ones (thick Arab hair) down to zero then use Gillette Fusion 5 blade.
Wahl's a great. I used the Baldfacer Wahl for years on my head until the cat knocked them off the bench and broke them. Now days I use a Merkur 34c double edged safety razor with some feather blades on my head.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Wahl Lithium ion beard trimmer and a cutthroat for lining it up
I can't use that due to their stupid advert:

"We like to make beer. But when you make beer, beards are also important. That's why we choose Wahl Lithium Ion beard trimmer"

"Lithium power in a beard trimmer? That's ridiculous"

Wahesh

Reaction score
29 years of age
Lebaneese heritage
Takes me a good 5 weeks to grow anything that looks like bum fluff.

Also - 6 days without shaving and a budoonis-like moustache is somewhat visible (butdoonis = parsley for the uninitiated)
LMAO - just say parsley to begin with brother. These foreigners have no idea about the magnificent fine art that is known as Lebanese Arabic 8-)

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
LMAO - just say parsley to begin with brother. These foreigners have no idea about the magnificent fine art that is known as Lebanese Arabic 8-)
Straya ya **** learn engish , not our fault that the first **** to speak sandperson talk had the flu and was hocking and hucking everywhere and called it a language.
Auzzie auzzie auzzie oii oii oii :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Wahesh

Reaction score
Straya ya **** learn engish , not our fault that the first **** to speak sandperson talk had the flu and was hocking and hucking everywhere and called it a language.
Auzzie auzzie auzzie oii oii oii :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
LMAO Southy ya bogan, I still love ya bro!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I can't use that due to their stupid advert:

"We like to make beer. But when you make beer, beards are also important. That's why we choose Wahl Lithium Ion beard trimmer"

"Lithium power in a beard trimmer? That's ridiculous"
I love my beard but that ad is pushing it lol

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
My cousin is growing his out to attempt to dred it like my avatar. Fucking prick, I have beard envy lol

20170924_112453.jpg

I told him to shave his head instead of that "hairstyle" lol

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I'll just come out and say it to stir the pot. Any "man" that maintains a feminine clean shaven face supports and promotes transgenderism by purposely making themselves look more womanly.

You bunch of Caitlyn lovers.

Run at me, ya fooking twats! Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.