The Consolidated Cricket Thread

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
32 run lead is a nothing lead.

first 20 overs are the key, but i think if Australia bats till lunch time tomorrow, they will win this.

guess there will be no tomorrow. lol

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I'll pay you double or nothing that won't happen
Risky bet. Going on average scores in the first session of the day before lunch, India should score 70-80 runs if they dont plod too much. They need 87. Might go till just after lunch if they dont go out and wack the shit out of it. So India may be batting at lunch, and will win. Unless they can lose 10 for 86.

Cant believe 2 tests in a row Australia batted badly in the second dig. If it wasnt for Steve Smith, we would have lost this series 4-0. He gets a small score yesterday and the whole side get less than 140. He carried the side through the series with the bat.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
India is full of fucwits, no wonder the Aussie team don't like em.
What country doesn't use rubbish tips?
Why don't they just shit in the Grandstand?

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
So, basically its a bit of banter on the field. Besides, that sword thing IS fucking stupid, and Jadeja IS an instagramming pretty boy..

And when you finish a game, no matter how hard you played on the field, you shake hands and have a drink. Kohli, arguably cricket's greatest myth, doesn't understand that.

I am not a kohli fan, but to be honest aussies got the taste of their own medicine when it came to sledging.

also my post was in response to Bob dog's post about who was being the real fuckwit. lol

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I am not a kohli fan, but to be honest aussies got the taste of their own medicine when it came to sledging.

also my post was in response to Bob dog's post about who was being the real fuckwit. lol
Yeah I know...

I was going to add Kohli was the biggest myth since Sachin Tendulkar... but I think that might have ended our friendship :p

Having said that, I did read today that residents of Ashfield in Sydney are sick of taxi dtivers crapping in their street:

GPS data will be used to catch taxi drivers using a laneway in Sydney’s inner-west as a toilet
MARCH 30, 201711:23AM

Shop owners on Hercules St, Ashfield in Sydney’s inner-west say discovering human faeces in the laneway behind their businesses has become “a daily occurrence” along with the nauseating task of cleaning-up the offerings.

The situation has become so bad real estate agent Tim Simpson is considering relocating the business he’s run in the suburb for 40 years.

He said the final straw was catching a taxi driver “in the act” last weekend.

“I understand drivers are expected to work 24/7 but surely there’s better options than this,” he said.

“We’re the ones who are having to clean it up. It’s like living in the Third World.”

National taxi firm 13 CABS is investigating the claims by matching complaints against data from GPS devices fitted in taxis.

Head of client services Simon Purssey said he was “shocked and horrified” to hear the reports.

“I understand ‘when a man’s gotta go, a man’s gotta go’ but if you’ve eaten a bad souvlaki and all of a sudden have to pull over you don’t do it in someone’s property,” he said.

“We need to identify the culprits and bring them in for re-education because it’s not in any way shape or form in line with our corporate guidelines.

“This is the first time the taxi industry has had competition (Uber) for 135 years and we have to be smarter.”

The shop owners have put the problem down to a lack of public toilet facilities in the town centre.

Currently, the only public toilet is at Ashfield Station, and only available to people who have paid for a train ticket. A toilet block opposite the station is rented by State Transit for bus drivers.

Closed toilets (only for male bus drivers with key) on Brown St, Ashfield. Picture: Craig Wilson
Closed toilets (only for male bus drivers with key) on Brown St, Ashfield. Picture: Craig WilsonSource:News Corp Australia
Supermarket owner Sadar Adhikari said other recent incidents included witnessing a taxi driver making a quick dash for the laneway while clenching sheets of toilet paper in hand.

And last week, Star Ace Patisserie owner Rita Lin sprung another offender unloading himself next to her staff entrance.

The situation has reignited calls for the Inner West Council to expedite the town centre upgrade which Mr Simpson said would “help people take pride in the CBD rather than using it as a toilet.”

The upgrade includes a proposal for a public toilet in a new commuter carpark.

A council spokeswoman said the delayed upgrade is “due to

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah I know...

I was going to add Kohli was the biggest myth since Sachin Tendulkar... but I think that might have ended our friendship :p

Having said that, I did read today that residents of Ashfield in Sydney are sick of taxi dtivers crapping in their street:

GPS data will be used to catch taxi drivers using a laneway in Sydney’s inner-west as a toilet
MARCH 30, 201711:23AM

Shop owners on Hercules St, Ashfield in Sydney’s inner-west say discovering human faeces in the laneway behind their businesses has become “a daily occurrence” along with the nauseating task of cleaning-up the offerings.

The situation has become so bad real estate agent Tim Simpson is considering relocating the business he’s run in the suburb for 40 years.

He said the final straw was catching a taxi driver “in the act” last weekend.

“I understand drivers are expected to work 24/7 but surely there’s better options than this,” he said.

“We’re the ones who are having to clean it up. It’s like living in the Third World.”

National taxi firm 13 CABS is investigating the claims by matching complaints against data from GPS devices fitted in taxis.

Head of client services Simon Purssey said he was “shocked and horrified” to hear the reports.

“I understand ‘when a man’s gotta go, a man’s gotta go’ but if you’ve eaten a bad souvlaki and all of a sudden have to pull over you don’t do it in someone’s property,” he said.

“We need to identify the culprits and bring them in for re-education because it’s not in any way shape or form in line with our corporate guidelines.

“This is the first time the taxi industry has had competition (Uber) for 135 years and we have to be smarter.”

The shop owners have put the problem down to a lack of public toilet facilities in the town centre.

Currently, the only public toilet is at Ashfield Station, and only available to people who have paid for a train ticket. A toilet block opposite the station is rented by State Transit for bus drivers.

Closed toilets (only for male bus drivers with key) on Brown St, Ashfield. Picture: Craig Wilson
Closed toilets (only for male bus drivers with key) on Brown St, Ashfield. Picture: Craig WilsonSource:News Corp Australia
Supermarket owner Sadar Adhikari said other recent incidents included witnessing a taxi driver making a quick dash for the laneway while clenching sheets of toilet paper in hand.

And last week, Star Ace Patisserie owner Rita Lin sprung another offender unloading himself next to her staff entrance.

The situation has reignited calls for the Inner West Council to expedite the town centre upgrade which Mr Simpson said would “help people take pride in the CBD rather than using it as a toilet.”

The upgrade includes a proposal for a public toilet in a new commuter carpark.

A council spokeswoman said the delayed upgrade is “due to

two things i got out of this news

"The shop owners have put the problem down to a lack of public toilet facilities in the town centre."

“I understand ‘when a man’s gotta go, a man’s gotta go’

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
two things i got out of this news

"The shop owners have put the problem down to a lack of public toilet facilities in the town centre."

“I understand ‘when a man’s gotta go, a man’s gotta go’
Well, there are plenty of parks in the area as well as Maccas etc (I know the area well as its the next suburb to Croydon). Taking a crap behind a shop is a bit off...

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
So is England destroying the windies by an innnings in 3 days good or bad for their ashes prep?

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
at least we played SA before hand, that been said I don't think we have the bowlers that will cause much trouble on australian pitches and our 2 and 3 are still iffy at best

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
The ridiculous decision to not even play a single practice match in Bangladesh is now biting Australia on the arse.