The chick on the ford ads

Status
Not open for further replies.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Off topic a bit - but there seems to be so many actors/singers etc doing ads, many of them locally.

Like Jeff Goldblum for Menulog or whoever it is. Dude you were in Independence Day and Jurassic Park!

And Alec Baldwin for Latitude or whoever, he seems to have plenty of work on (saw him on one of the Law and Order shows the other day). Does he need to fly to Oz, drink a beer and flog personal loans?

And don't get me started on Richard Marx... I used to like you, man.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Off topic a bit - but there seems to be so many actors/singers etc doing ads, many of them locally.

Like Jeff Goldblum for Menulog or whoever it is. Dude you were in Independence Day and Jurassic Park!

And Alec Baldwin for Latitude or whoever, he seems to have plenty of work on (saw him on one of the Law and Order shows the other day). Does he need to fly to Oz, drink a beer and flog personal loans?

And don't get me started on Richard Marx... I used to like you, man.
It all went down hill since Status Quo went down down, prices are down.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Trivago dude is still pretending to be a chick.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Ford Girl:

Toyota Girl:

Trivago Girl:

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Toyota has a girl? WHY AM I ONLY FINDING OUT ABOUT THIS NOW? She's hotter than all of them :hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes:
She's on literally every Toyota ad. She's pretty hot but they make her do dad joke comedy and it just drops her down to average.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
She's on literally every Toyota ad. She's pretty hot but they make her do dad joke comedy and it just drops her down to average.
Poor old Ed Kavalee can't cut it against the Toyota chick

Status
Not open for further replies.