The Consolidated Boxing Thread

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
if all the stats point to pacquiao, can they put in appeal?
He doesn't have to. He has a rematch clause in the contract. They will fight again

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Pac out landed Horn 182 -92 lol. But horn won and there should not be any debate. 117-111 seems legit enough hahahaha.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Poor decision or not Pac needs to hang them up, he looks shite tbh.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
This. There is no way in Hell Horn got even close to winning that fight 117-111. This says to me one judge had no intention of ever giving the fight to Pac.
I could've copped a split decision, but a unanimous decision with one judge scoring an absolute annihilation ?
Cmon. That's a home town decision.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Poor decision or not Pac needs to hang them up, he looks shite tbh.
Like a footy player playing 1 season too many.
Manny used to be untouchable, now he looks average. Each bout is doing damage to his legacy.

UndeadShadowMan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just watched the replay & I had Horn winning 7-5 don't know why everyone is saying Manny won. Can't win a fight if your getting backed up constantly & defending off the ropes. Sure Manny won the last 4 rounds but did fuck all till the 9th.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I just watched the replay & I had Horn winning 7-5 don't know why everyone is saying Manny won. Can't win a fight if your getting backed up constantly & defending off the ropes. Sure Manny won the last 4 rounds but did fuck all till the 9th.
Totally agree,
I have since watched the fight 2 times,
Horn won fair and square,
I had it 8 rounds to 4 in my opinion,

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Totally agree,
I have since watched the fight 2 times,
Horn won fair and square,
I had it 8 rounds to 4 in my opinion,
Where you counting how many punches Connected each round ?
There is no way horn won.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
What 7 rounds were you watching? Horn was luck to win 4 rounds.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
This won't be the first, or last time you and I disagree mate.
But I revwatched it twice over,
I can not see, at all any doubt horn won,

I can't see how anyone can even justify an argument otherwise and keep a straight face, unless they either don't know what they are watching or for some reason their thought process is somehow impeded by some hidden agenda?
Who knows, but what I do know, is horn won,

And anyone with the time, can rewatch it in slow motion, and score it themself and numbers don't lie,

Horn won, plain and simple,

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
This won't be the first, or last time you and I disagree mate.
But I revwatched it twice over,
I can not see, at all any doubt horn won,

I can't see how anyone can even justify an argument otherwise and keep a straight face, unless they either don't know what they are watching or for some reason their thought process is somehow impeded by some hidden agenda?
Who knows, but what I do know, is horn won,

And anyone with the time, can rewatch it in slow motion, and score it themself and numbers don't lie,

Horn won, plain and simple,
Lol ok if you say so .
By the looks of things you have made up your mind and watching it 100x won't make a difference.
Plus the ref said to horn show me something or I'll call the fight over, because PAC was getting smashed lol

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol ok if you say so .
By the looks of things you have made up your mind and watching it 100x won't make a difference.
Plus the ref said to horn show me something or I'll call the fight over, because PAC was getting smashed lol
Mate, they both smashed eachother if we are being fair,
And yes, at the time the ref made that comment, horn looked gone,
When I watched it live, I thought park had him at that point,

But horn, in true, never say die Aussie fashion fought hard and bravely and continued on,
He won the fight in my opinion over the 12 rounds, and was scored as the victor and rightfully so,

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Mate, they both smashed eachother if we are being fair,
And yes, at the time the ref made that comment, horn looked gone,
When I watched it live, I thought park had him at that point,

But horn, in true, never say die Aussie fashion fought hard and bravely and continued on,
He won the fight in my opinion over the 12 rounds, and was scored as the victor and rightfully so,
I'm glad horn won don't get me wrong but horn only landed 92 punches how the fuck do you win with that stats???

UndeadShadowMan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah & Horn had more significant punches. Horn was walking Manny down throwing bombs then Many would do a 4 or 5 punch combo that didn't have much power behind it. Just because you land more punches dosent mean you win.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah & Horn had more significant punches. Horn was walking Manny down throwing bombs then Many would do a 4 or 5 punch combo that didn't have much power behind it. Just because you land more punches dosent mean you win.
Too right,
You can jab 1000 times if you want, it all counts,
But a few big hits and more effective all said and done,

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Too right,
You can jab 1000 times if you want, it all counts,
But a few big hits and more effective all said and done,
Yeah but it wasMt all jabs. Horn was out landed by some number both in power punches and jabs.

I'm not to fussed over the result just the rigged judge. 117-111 is a Joke, and in my eyes says he or she had no intention of ever scoring that fight for Manny.

Anyway Manny needs to pack it in, because no offense to Horn he was picked to get blown out and he wasn't. Manny would get murked vs Crawford, Spence, Garcia and Thurman. Horn too.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
It got re scored based on video reply and same result

The right man won the fight
Time you moved on