The Consolidated Boxing Thread

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Connor to knock his fucking teeth in hopefully. Cant stand mayweather.
I can't stand either of them but Conor has about as much chance of beating Floyd as we do of winning the gf this year. And that's NONE.

I will watch it but just look at what it is. Mayweather an amateur Olympian, boxed all his life, 49 in pro ranks vs a guy who hasn't had one am my fight or pro fight. It's comical really.

I can't wait though lol I hate both of these two blow hards

OITENTA-E-NOVE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can't stand either of them but Conor has about as much chance of beating Floyd as we do of winning the gf this year. And that's NONE.

I will watch it but just look at what it is. Mayweather an amateur Olympian, boxed all his life, 49 in pro ranks vs a guy who hasn't had one am my fight or pro fight. It's comical really.

I can't wait though lol I hate both of these two blow hards
mcgregor is to boxing what jordan is to baseball

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
mcgregor is to boxing what jordan is to baseball
This is funny and correct. But in Conors case it's even more ridiculous. I don't think Jordan for his first hit out went up against the Yankees or some super team. Conor for his first ever boxing fight is stepping in against one of the greatest defensive fighters to ever lace them up. And some say one of the best ever.

He is going to get embarrassed.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
This is funny and correct. But in Conors case it's even more ridiculous. I don't think Jordan for his first hit out went up against the Yankees or some super team. Conor for his first ever boxing fight is stepping in against one of the greatest defensive fighters to ever lace them up. And some say one of the best ever.

He is going to get embarrassed.
It will take a lucky punch to knock mayweather out, but I have a feeling floyd will take a dive and there will be a rematch for 200million $$$$$ lol

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It will take a lucky punch to knock mayweather out, but I have a feeling floyd will take a dive and there will be a rematch for 200million $$$$$ lol
Nah he ain't ruining his entire career.by losing to someone who has never even had a boxing match. Could you imagine it? Losing to someone who hasn't even done your sport before lol.

It isn't happening. It takes years to get good at boxing. That's why you don't see people throwing in young prospects to early. He wouldn't even beat someone like Pauli Malanaggi.

I saw a few videos of him sparring some Palookas and he looked AWFUL.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Nah he ain't ruining his entire career.by losing to someone who has never even had a boxing match. Could you imagine it? Losing to someone who hasn't even done your sport before lol.

It isn't happening. It takes years to get good at boxing. That's why you don't see people throwing in young prospects to early. He wouldn't even beat someone like Pauli Malanaggi.

I saw a few videos of him sparring some Palookas and he looked AWFUL.
Yeah true but with so much money on line anything is possible lol

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Last thing Conor is basically having his first amateur fight against Floyd lol for TWELVE rounds hahaha.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Anyone that thinks Conor could beat FMJ is a moron and should retire from having opinions.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Shame this fight is getting overlooked, will be far more interesting then Connor and Mayweather

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Do you guys have to pay for horn pac man?

40 bucks over here, free on espn in the states. Bit of a rip tbh, Dean Lonergan and duco are good for that.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Suck shit Pac Man.

He thought he would just turn up to win.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
i only saw the highlights but it looked like a war ffs

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I'M SO HORNY!

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
hahaahaha just another farce in the world of boxing.

I don't follow boxing at all, but was reading live updates and watching a few highlights from each round.

Horn had the living shit beaten out of him for all but 1-2 rounds, and almost had the ref call the fight off over him... and yet Pacman loses.

Horn gets like USD $1 million for an hours work, Pac like $10 million.

Horn challenges Floyd Mayweather Jnr in post fight interview.

Imagine if these boxers fought people who weren't semi retired.