The Consolidated Boxing Thread

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You can't throw a punch in that situation, at all, ever.

It was a cheap shot fair on the chin, much like him hitting him in the guts later on.

Mundine fans are up in arms because he lost. Simple as that.

The scoring was fair because he should have lost at least 2 points for cheap shots, making 98-90 a fair call. Without the cheap shots it would have been 99-92.
Um yes you can. The ref wasnt there to break them up, Greeen got turned around and hit. Go watch Lomachenko fight he does it ALL the time. Mundine used his foot work when being held, Green was not looking not even facing the right way fair punch.

By the way I am not a Mundine fan, why would any Dog supporter be? He played for the Dragons, enough said about that. But that judge gaeve Green EVERY SINGLE ROUND, except for teh one where Green got docked a point so NO 98-90 is not a fair call. I get it you hate Mundine because he is a knob and a race card merchant but that ONE Judge was shite house. There is no way in hell Green won every single round, NONE. I am also not saying it was a bad decision because it wasnt , it was close and anyone could have got it. Thats why when you see a judge give one fighter every single round in a close fight , people ask questions.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Oh and Im from NZ, I could care less about race relations in Aussie. Fact of the matter is the Judge that gave the fight 98-90 was one eyed as fuck. Not a thing to do with race, nor do I think it was a bad decision.

The so called cheap shot happened when Green tried to tie Mundine up around the neck (youre not allowed to do that by the way), Mundine turned and spun out throwing a hook whent the ref was coming in to break them up. Listen to the boxer in commentary when the replay happened, he said it was legal (not Andy raymond who knows sweet fuck all about boxing).

Last edited:

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol

We read some amazing bullshit on the kennel from time to time

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lol

We read some amazing bullshit on the kennel from time to time
LOL I cant believe some people are so butt hurt over me saying the truth tbh. The fight was NOT 98-90. Only an idiot would think it was that for a score. Just looks like people are salty over Mundane being a race baiter tbh. "he got what he deserved" type shit, Sure I agree, still in no way no how was the score ever 98-90.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
LOL I cant believe some people are so butt hurt over me saying the truth tbh. The fight was NOT 98-90. Only an idiot would think it was that for a score. Just looks like people are salty over Mundane being a race baiter tbh. "he got what he deserved" Sure I agree, still in no way no how was the score ever 98-90.
I never saw the fight mate,
I'll take your word for it.

But in saying that

Fuck white people

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I never saw the fight mate,
I'll take your word for it.

But in saying that

Fuck white people
Hey Im half pom and full kiwi lol.. But for me I always call it how I see it. Just like Trexs pass forward, we had people saying all this and that to justify it. Fact is it was forward and a penalty. Just like this judge was a drunken idiot calling it 98-90.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Hey Im half pom and full kiwi lol.. But for me I always call it how I see it. Just like Trexs pass forward, we had people saying all this and that to justify it. Fact is it was forward and a penalty. Just like this judge was a drunken idiot calling it 98-90.
Half Pom
Full kiwi

?

How does that work?

dogkat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Apart from a boxing ring, how is a cheap shot different to a coward's punch?

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Foxtel have tracked down and are threatening legal action against 2 people who used Facebook to LiveStream the event to others.

Sure more will follow.

THIS is why we have such rules on here against streaming links, or providing streaming links.

silva

Utility
Reaction score
Foxtel have tracked down and are threatening legal action against 2 people who used Facebook to LiveStream the event to others.

Sure more will follow.

THIS is why we have such rules on here against streaming links, or providing streaming links.
Can people sue foxtel for having to pay for such a shit fight

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

Sure more will follow.

Two came up on my FB feed withoit me even looking for it.

So i'd say there were many more doing it.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
So Mundines claiming he was robbed..

Sure maybe there wasn't 8 points difference in the final round, but there's no way Mundine was 9 points better than Green.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So Mundines claiming he was robbed..

Sure maybe there wasn't 8 points difference in the final round, but there's no way Mundine was 9 points better than Green.
No way was he robbed, he is an idiot and a poor loser. But with that judge scoring it so badly he will have that as his ammunition.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Mundine wants a rematch with Green, AND the result of last bout changed to a "no decision".

You lost dickhead, history will always show you lost, now fuck off out of the public eye and take up knitting or something.

Sore loser.