That comedian today on the footyshow was halirious

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
hie everyone :grinning:
im not sure if anyone hear is watching the footyshow know but they just had a comedian on there know really funny bloke :grinning:

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
PARANoIR said:
lol yeh he was a good laugh. footyshows been pretty good so far

LOL

my bro just said the same thing

than I said yeah, notice when Fatty is nowhere to be seen it actually seems to be a decent show?

Reaction score
yeh i see a sense of irony how its been good 2 weeks in a row, and the only time vautin has been involved is when they talk about him being hurt, which follows up them bagging the shiit out of him, then people laugh. Increasing customer satisfaction :grinning:

Fully Sik Drop kick

Abra Kebabra
Reaction score
he knows how 2 juggle thats for sure, & the carrot thing yeah it was funny on so many levels, actually i'm being sarcastic about the levels thing lol

smarty

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
yeah that was funny lol
when he was using that carrot hahha

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
Maybe, but sometimes your posts go past without you realising for example i have 100 posts in the discussion about Greeks.

its probably because im updating in the *spoilers* and sometimes i can be the only one there updating

QLDGirl

queensland rock
Reaction score
I didn't think he was that good, The biggest laugh out of me came from what matty said, can't remember what. But he was alright, i mean i've seen worse lol

T

TdoggBulldog

this dude was pretty funny, i liked the black dude last week better though

D

Danish

You guys actually thought the footy show was good??????

Can someone point out the part where they actually talked about footy. Was that before they did dare devil dudes, after the **** house comdedian who could barely even juggle, or after they had some 6 y.o idiot singing (very poorly i might add) elvis songs??

The best ratings the footy show has had this year were last week. In fact they were about double their 2nd best. The absence of fatty and sterlo from said episode was not a coincidence. But now Matty if the new Fatty so the entire show is doomed for at least another 10 years

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Danish said:

Can someone point out the part where they actually talked about footy. Was that before they did dare devil dudes, after the **** house comdedian who could barely even juggle, or after they had some 6 y.o idiot singing (very poorly i might add) elvis songs??

The best ratings the footy show has had this year were last week. In fact they were about double their 2nd best. The absence of fatty and sterlo from said episode was not a coincidence. But now Matty if the new Fatty so the entire show is doomed for at least another 10 years
Thanks dr Doomsday. I'm so glad hardly anyone is as negative as you or TV would be taken from everyones lougne room because there are no shows left to broadcast.

T

TdoggBulldog

Danish said:

When i see you pick up three axes and juggle them... i will agree with u... >:(

Status
Not open for further replies.