Sutton brothers need to be sacked!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Our club needs to put in an official complaint against them, and we should refuse to play if either of them are named to officiate our future games.

8 - 3 penalty count.

Video ref confirms no professional foul, Gerard over rules them and sends Lee to bin.

Tigers score where Lee should have been defending.

These two jokers need to be stood down and investigated.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I think the on field ref said that it was only a pro foul if the Tigers player was certain to get to it which he wasn't

Ahecee

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I thought the video ref said it was a professional foul, could be wrong though.

Some of the calls where insane though, most of the tries from the tigers piggybacked off shit calls.

It's honestly the biggest issue in our clubs game though for a few years now that we don't really bounce back from early crap ref calls, we seem to play worse as the game drags on rather than some years back where it fired the team up and we just played tougher.

Can't really hammer the ref without giving mention to Lee who left his brain in the locker room today, Eastwood who played a crap game, and, well everyone else pretty much with the exception of Jackson who was playing like a god out there.

jpneves

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They are both oxygen thieves!! The penalty was enough for the Lee incident there is at least one of those per round and Lawrence was not going to get to the ball!! Sutton makes up rules as he goes! I think the club should let loose they can afford the $10k fine and put this poor excuse for a human being in the spot light. He has made decisions that sway the game! Yes we lost the game but in my opinion the sin bin was the wrong call and influenced the game. He also allowed the Tigers to be consistently offside a lot of the 2nd half

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I dont have a issue with that decision, its the way he totally was biased with the penalties.
From the grandstand i tell you the tigers were offside a minimum of 7 times today especially the last 10 minutes.
1 penalty conceeded by tigers in the ruck....get fuckd sutton you cheating idiot!!

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What about the fact that he comes up with weird penalties against us.
That one where we had the ball and penalised mbye WTF was that.
Sutton really studies every word of the rule book when reffing our games

Legend23

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Teams fault could have won easy even with that dikhead standing in the middle ffs worst performance ive seen

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
No doubt we were pathetic today but a big clap for sutton contributing to that with his bias

agree we were pathetic before Sutton made that outrageous call of professional foul.

Tigers were continuously hammering our line and a try was coming anyway.

we were tiring ourselves out before Brenko got binned.

Brendan07

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Video ref only confirmed it wasn't a penalty try- that's it.

Thought the refs were harsh in the ruck though

Status
Not open for further replies.