Steve Georgallis head coach for the Bulldogs 2018 season

Status
Not open for further replies.

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Honestly i would settle for nearly anybody (exclude Jason Taylor and Mick Potter) to replace Hitler Hasler, he is stinkin' the joint up and must go now!!!!
Dymock must go as well, he has done nothing at all to show he can coach having been our 'attacking coach' for years now and look how thats turned out.

Hopefully they are both sacked after todays flogging.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Honestly i would settle for nearly anybody (exclude Jason Taylor and Mick Potter) to replace Hitler Hasler, he is stinkin' the joint up and must go now!!!!

Hopefully he is sacked after todays flogging.
Haha you just reminded me we are even playing today.....another game I will turn off after 20 minutes no doubt lol

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Haha you just reminded me we are even playing today.....another game I will turn off after 20 minutes no doubt lol
I was exactly the same...lol...as i was typing i thought,"oh shit thats right, we get flogged again today, and on tv again so everyone can have a good laugh at what has become of our club"...

Bloody sad isnt it?

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
I was exactly the same...lol...as i was typing i thought,"oh shit thats right, we get flogged again today, and on tv again so everyone can have a good laugh at what has become of our club"...

Bloody sad isnt it?
I've become very detached with it all now. Use to clear my whole day for a doggies game, now I turn it off! I refuse to get upset anymore....they don't deserve my emotions lol

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If I recall correctly, Terry Lamb was doing a decent job with the Tigers.... had them in the top 8 and sailing along nicely

That was until John Hopoate's middle & index finger's literally f@c€d him.
Rather than taking the rap quietly, Hoppa told the world that Baa knew about his fingers up the arse tactic and then Terry copped them there too so to speak.
Lamb was and is a very good coach. The problem he had at Wests was that he being white-anted by his assistant coach.
And the guy who white-anted him didnt last long as a coach either.

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Lamb was and is a very good coach. The problem he had at Wests was that he being white-anted by his assistant coach.
And the guy who white-anted him didnt last long as a coach either.
Na. Baa himself said that he wasn't a good coach and never wants to do it again.

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've become very detached with it all now. Use to clear my whole day for a doggies game, now I turn it off! I refuse to get upset anymore....they don't deserve my emotions lol
I think most of us on here are mad passionate fans who would do whatever, wherever, whenever to watch a doggies game, in the past, but i can not believe the change in so many of us so quickly. I say quickly but really it has for me been since 2013, i could see what was happening with the style and type of player he was talking about but i never thought it would come to where we are now, uninterested and unemotional!
My whole week would be set by a win or loss, the past 2-3 years have really taken its toll on me as a fan and after so many years it is very sad.
Anyway, we live in hope that the club will finally come to its senses and restore some bulldog pride by sacking Hasler today and restarting.

It is a disgrace right now and leaves the club very vulnerable also.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
I think most of us on here are mad passionate fans who would do whatever, wherever, whenever to watch a doggies game, in the past, but i can not believe the change in so many of us so quickly. I say quickly but really it has for me been since 2013, i could see what was happening with the style and type of player he was talking about but i never thought it would come to where we are now, uninterested and unemotional!
My whole week would be set by a win or loss, the past 2-3 years have really taken its toll on me as a fan and after so many years it is very sad.
Anyway, we live in hope that the club will finally come to its senses and restore some bulldog pride by sacking Hasler today and restarting.

It is a disgrace right now and leaves the club very vulnerable also.
I'm the same. I gave Hasler 3 years I think before forming an opinion and after that I was committed that he needed to go...that was after 2014. I have been on a decline since then. I can't give anything more than that....3 years of benefit of the doubt! What scares me is this though, can I come back after this to where I use to be as a fan? The thing that adds to it though is the NRL have been doing their best also to lose me as a fan the last few years aswell.

Reactions: DT

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
As soon as manly score 12 points it's switch off time for me. Same as every other game

Reactions: DT

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm the same. I gave Hasler 3 years I think before forming an opinion and after that I was committed that he needed to go...that was after 2014. I have been on a decline since then. I can't give anything more than that....3 years of benefit of the doubt! What scares me is this though, can I come back after this to where I use to be as a fan? The thing that adds to it though is the NRL have been doing their best also to lose me as a fan the last few years aswell.
100% agree with all you have said.

NRL as a product is stale and boring imo. I used to watch every game every week but find myself watching the end of AFL games looking for something (AFL is such a shit game to watch mind you).

Hopefully we will have a few better years once the cancer i gone and we make a full recovery, but there has been a lot if emotional damage done.

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
As soon as manly score 12 points it's switch off time for me. Same as every other game
I record the games then watch it in fast forward...

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
The only thing I would like to give des is an uppercut

hayes

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Last week it was 16th minute so today could around the 10 minute mark. Last week was first time I've completely turn off a game didn't look for the result.

Status
Not open for further replies.