SOS call to Foran

Status
Not open for further replies.

rikstar

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
We need Foran. Simple. The dogs are rudderless with our halves in charge. Liccha needs to lift his game as he hasn't impressed me in attack at all. We need a general who can command the play and direct our players around the park. Way too many times our players look lost, lazy & disorganised. Des will bring out the best in Foran and with a stable club he'll thrive in it. Because mbye is on a long term contract that'll mean Reynolds will be the fall guy.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Do you ***** actually watch our games? Do you understand how Des has structured our side? This is what Des wants, this is the style of footy he has developed. A half in our side is not a half, he is just 1 player out of 13 in a system that is trying to play around the opposition defence.

Foran or this half or that half wont fucking change shit...a new coach or structure will.

rikstar

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Do you ***** actually watch our games? Do you understand how Des has structured our side? This is what Des wants, this is the style of footy he has developed. A half in our side is not a half, he is just 1 player out of 13 in a system that is trying to play around the opposition defence.

Foran or this half or that half wont fucking change shit...a new coach or structure will.
Like him or not Des is going nowhere so the only solution is getting a halfback that Des can trust. At the moment he doesn't trust any of them so there for the style of play is what we have. Des didn't play the same style at Manly so I disagree with you there.
See I didn't even call you a ****. How civilised of me

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Like him or not Des is going nowhere so the only solution is getting a halfback that Des can trust. At the moment he doesn't trust any of them so there for the style of play is what we have. Des didn't play the same style at Manly so I disagree with you there.
A halfback Des can trust? Lol yh na. What a load of rubbish. This is the footy DES WANTS to play, everyone wants to look past that for some reason. This is Des ball. Des has been here for how many years and all he has done is blow money of forwards. That ridiculous offer to Fifita is a perfect example.

rikstar

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Des fault players lose the ball, throw it forward? Who is directing the play? Mbye isn't a leader controller or a halfback. He's a good support player but not a conductor of the troops. Goes missing.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Des fault players lose the ball, throw it forward? Who is directing the play? Mbye isn't a leader controller or a halfback. He's a good support player but not a conductor of the troops. Goes missing.
Yes it is Des' fault. The idiot talks about ball control yet he has done nothing to fix the issue. Under his structures the boys are under massive amounts of pressure, no line speed, poor kicking game, poor kick chase, I could go on. All these things result in simple errors when you play the top sides..yet when we play the weaker sides they aren't that big an issue.

Mbye isn't a leader or halfback? Again do you watch out game? He isn't being asked to be a leader or a halfback, he isn't even given the chance to be, simple as that. What do you people expect him to do? Get early ball and take it to the line? Do you know what will happen when he does that? The bloke gets crunched by the defence because the forwards aren't supporting providing options because we are so fucking flat and they are too busy fucking around running sideways and throwing shit passes to our halves. And that is a issue with our STRUCTURE that DES has developes.

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
Yeah it is his fault actually. If you know that your players are that dumb to lose the ball or throw forward passes, then you either get rid of them, or they get rid of you. It's simple really.

Speeeedi1

Waterboy
Reaction score

Exactly right.

Foran a good player but suffering Mental health issues right now, not ready to play.

Hasler created this mess
Hasler is to blame

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
possibly a genuine game breaker ball player like Foran changes Des game plan
our halves poor last night Mbye kicking game rubbish

Rottie

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
He's not even a good support player, mbye is shit

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Gameplan is shit because it focus' on limiting the weaknesses in our team instead capitalizing on our strengths.

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
but guise, we don't need foranz!!! he is depressed and comes with 2 much baggage!!!

class is class. he'll get over it and we should be there lining up to ask for his signature. Des will change the gameplan when he brings in the golden boy from Manly.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
The same poster who went through and bagged every member of the team has now turned his attention to the coach. Anyone would think he was a professional coach or that his opinions matter! Des is going nowhere so get over it. Most of our players are average. We don't have a JT, Smith or Cronk so deal with it. Des can only work with the tools he has got and given our halves he is doing a damn good job to be in the top 8
Lol isn't it the coaches job to buy players that he wants ?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Lol isn't it the coaches job to buy players that he wants ?
He just wants to take a shot at me tbh. Complained that I bagged our players yet now he is complaining because I'm bagging the coach while he bags our players. Dat logic.

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
des plays this way becuase we have no halves that can play like traditional halves. mbye couldnt organise a chook raffle
So after 4+ years at the club,
Wouldn't you be in the market for a half?
I'm totally not buying into it. Des is highly over rated. So is that dud lichaa, worst hooker in Canterbury colours, I'd take Adam perry over him in a heart beat.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
He just wants to take a shot at me tbh. Complained that I bagged our players yet now he is complaining because I'm bagging the coach while he bags our players. Dat logic.
I agree with you and I have always said that no matter who plays in the team will always lead with the forwards ,
And that's des balls game plan.

pupmichelle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
1.2m + for Foran???

For that cash I'd poach Nathan Cleary or Ash Taylor and you would also have enough in the kitty for Lolohea with leftover change

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I agree with you and I have always said that no matter who plays in the team will always lead with the forwards ,
And that's des balls game plan.
Exactly. No point in people saying "manly didn't play like this" or "if we had this player we wouldn't play like this"...we are simply playing the style that des wants us to play. He has had multiple chances to recruit key players, but instead he throws ridiculous $$$ at forwards or only attempts to sign his old mates from manly.

Status
Not open for further replies.